Thread: Arcane On NF

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Arcane On NF

Starts off seemingly a stereotypical story of a gang of teens romping around a fantasy background, and develops into something far better. There's real character development, some who get taken out like GOT did to characters, the animation ranges from good to excellent, and it's one of the better series on NF currently. Yet again, a spin off from a vid game apparently, but I don't pay much attention to where such things originate, as long as it does not suck. Reminds me a lot of what Alita Battle Angel could have been if it had been so terrible (the movie, not the anime)...Currently one of the most popular shows on NF and S two in the works. A-

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have been enjoying it and haven't played the game so no reference to that. My cousin says he has logged several hours in the game so waiting to see what he has to say about the series. I always enjoy the higher quality animation over the old style.

Feedback Score
    I am watching Arcane it kind of look like SteamPunk in some ways. Don’t know anything about the game but I liked it.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Just finished it up today - binged through it in two evenings.
    So, real talk, it's netflix, so yeah, they managed to stick in some of the usual, predictable lefty talking points. BUT...unlike a lot of netflix trash, that is not what the show is all about, or what characters are solely based around. Which means the show actually gets some room to breath, and bring the LOL world lore and character backstories to a believable forefront, instead of being smothered by the talking points like too much else these days.
    Which means the show actually ends up being pretty damn good.
    I've never played the game, but I've got some familiarity with certain major characters/backstories, so of course it was interesting to see how they played off how they got started, and how they translate some of the game features into a cinematic world, even though you know there's going to be a lot of plot armor in play. But, you do not need to have any of that context to understand the show.
    And the art style...ermagherd...if nothing else of the show is of interest, just give it a watch for the art. It's bonkers. Like, every time you pause, whatever is on the screen is your new wallpaper. The art ends up being as much the epicenter of the show as the storyline[s] itself... In fact, I will go out on a ,limb, and say that I haven't seen an animated show with an artstyle that made the storyline as much as the storyline itself, or more, since Redline.

As for the ending, well..... You're gonna carry that weight...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment