Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

Feedback Score
    Don't forget James Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team to make sure none of the real truth comes out... I wouldn't expect any bombshells when the fix is so clearly in.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The networks aren’t broadcasting any thing. The fix and cover indeed are in.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by REDinFL View Post
    The networks aren’t broadcasting any thing. The fix and cover indeed are in.
    Of course the Fix is in. The world can't be allowed to know the Mossad Israeli spies run the largest human trafficking ring in the world. And have compromised countless numbers of our top political figures by taking them to their private pedophilia sex island to have sex with children for the ultimate purpose of black mailing them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'm as big of a Trump supporter as you will find and he certainly is no Saint. (I'll let the first Saint here, chuck the first rock.) But if he was involved, he should suffer the consequences. I think Trump knew exactly what this cat was all about and that is why he tossed him out of his resort.

This smells like nothing more than yet another Klin-TONE projection mission to distract from the real problems they certainly have with this one.
    I have no doubt it's why Trump banned epstein from Trumps property. Soon as he knew for certain what epstein was doing, 'get gone now & don't come back". I don't believe Trump was genuinely involved in any of this, as Andylate posted & I agree with, if he was the left would sacrifice bill clinton in order to destroy Trump.
    The fact that Trump banned epstein speaks for itself as to whether or not Trump was involved with this.

If Trump was involved with this then yes he deserves to be held accountable and we would already know if he was by now.
    Was he around these people? Of course, that's self-evident. However I tend to think being around these people then this happening, the curtain being pulled back on who they genuinely are?
    Is something that made a major change in Trump, it being a factor in his political views changing radically.

My only suspicion in regards to Trump is he likely knew or heard rumors about what was going on & either didn't do or say anything about it. Perhaps he looked at it and figured it's their private lives, none of my business until it hit close to home and then drew the line.

I suspect he knows more than he's said about it and if so then that's a possibly a failing on his part.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Epstein was arrested and charged with the same crimes by the federal government in 2007. Alexander Acosta (later Trump's labor secretary). "Acosta’s prosecutors quietly entered into a secretive non-prosecution agreement with the billionaire which ensured that Epstein and his co-conspirators would not be prosecuted federally in exchange for Epstein’s guilty plea to much less serious state prostitution charges."

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...eetheart-deal/

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Trump was an ultra wealthy New Yorker, Epstein was an ultra wealthy New Yorker. It's only natural that they would be seen in the same circles. Having said that, based on Giuffre's deposition there is no evidence the two were "friends" other than Epstein telling her they were. Even though she was around Epstein a lot she never noticed the two together.

Furthermore, when Epstein got nailed the first time in 2008/2009 the prosecutor reached out to a lot of people and Trump was the only one who answered questions about Epstein in order to help out the victim's case. The video appears to have been scrubbed from YouTube but the article and the prosecutor's quotes are still there:

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,”

“I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.”

If Epstein and Trump were somehow tied with anything more, we would have known in October 2020
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    Of course the Fix is in. The world can't be allowed to know the Mossad Israeli spies run the largest human trafficking ring in the world. And have compromised countless numbers of our top political figures by taking them to their private pedophilia sex island to have sex with children for the ultimate purpose of black mailing them.
    Can you cite your sources?
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    I will let Ron Braunstein aka Necro explain... He's most probably Jeffery Epstein's favorite "Rap Artist" after all...

Last edited by ToeCutter; 12-09-21 at 00:41.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Epstein was arrested and charged with the same crimes by the federal government in 2007. Alexander Acosta (later Trump's labor secretary). "Acosta’s prosecutors quietly entered into a secretive non-prosecution agreement with the billionaire which ensured that Epstein and his co-conspirators would not be prosecuted federally in exchange for Epstein’s guilty plea to much less serious state prostitution charges."

Surely a huge coincidence.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    For toecutter, bitchute I'm sure.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast