Thread: Gen 5 Glock 19, Glock 45 w/ RMR cut, Glock 43x w/ 507k - All with SCDs

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Gen 5 Glock 19, Glock 45 w/ RMR cut, Glock 43x w/ 507k - All with SCDs

I'm selling the following guns to pay for some other projects. Each gun is pictured with the optional Overwatch Precision flat trigger and Tau Development Striker Control Device.

All prices listed include shipping to your FFL. Your FFL must accept shipments from individuals. I'm happy to get my FFL to ship if your FFL will not accept from individuals, but ask that you pay the difference. Also open to face to face transactions in North DFW.

SOLD - Gen 5 Glock 19 w/ Trijicon HD sights - $475 - This was a back up to a back up and has a very low (~100) round count. Will ship in original Glock box with originally included items and 3 magazines. Trijicon HD sights with Yellow front purchases in early 2021. Also includes C&H Precision Speed Feed grip plug at no charge.

SOLD - Glock 45 w/ ATEI RMR/Holosun cut - $600 - Optic not included. Round count on this one is ~500. This was cut for an RMR/Holosun optic by ATEI along with enhanced serrations and a black nitride finish. Has Ameriglo cowitness sights (picture shown so you can see how they look through the optic). Will ship in original Glock box with originally included items and 3 magazines. Also includes C&H Precision Speed Feed grip plug at no charge.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/i9icO9U

Add Overwatch Precision PolyDat flat trigger (polished trigger bar), NP3 plunger safety, and NP3 factory dot connector - $75
    Add Tau Striker Control Device for Gen 5 Glocks - $75

SOLD Glock 43x with Holosun 507k and cowitness sights - $600 - Optic IS included. Round count on this one is ~200. This was cut for a Holosun 507k by Battlewerx and has a black nitride finish. Has Ameriglo standard height sights that cowitness through the optic(picture shown so you can see how they look through the optic). Will ship in original Glock box with originally included items and 3 magazines. Also includes Pearce grip plug at no charge. This is not an MOS mount and it does NOT use a plate to mount this optic.

Included optic is a Holosun 507k x2 and is in like new condition.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/UMB4sxc

Add Overwatch Precision PolyDat flat trigger (polished trigger bar), NP3 plunger safety, and NP3 factory dot connector - $75
    Add Tau Striker Control Device - $75

PM with any questions

Payment via discreet Paypal (F&F) or Zelle.

I have holsters and additional magazines available for all guns if you'd like more.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 11-30-21 at 16:03.