Thread: HTA 10/22 bullpup kit review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

HTA 10/22 bullpup kit review

Finally got it to the range. It is a ton of fun to shoot. It begs to be rapid fired IMO. I slapped a cheap red dot on mine & all was well. I got tired of trying to zero the red dot & just decided to save that for next time & just fired away I was having so much fun with it.

Definitely opt for the large charging handle. I did & glad I did.

Obviously, trigger pull is long & mushy with the rod that is pushing the trigger back. I now have a BX Trigger in the rifle & used the nylon washer trick on the HTA rod. Only dry fired so far, but man it's like a whole new gun now. Cannot wait to shoot it again

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    You are talking about this kit, right? https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod69892.aspx

It is definitely neat! What is the length of pull like? That is the first beef I have with my son's Tavor X95 (too long).

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You are talking about this kit, right? https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod69892.aspx

It is definitely neat! What is the length of pull like? That is the first beef I have with my son's Tavor X95 (too long).

Andy
    Yes, that kit. As I mentioned, the pole was clearly too long and very mushy. I've only done dry fire so far with the BX trigger end nylon washer trick installed, but it is already a world of difference. Must adds for this particular kit in my opinion

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalSpeed View Post
    Yes, that kit. As I mentioned, the pole was clearly too long and very mushy. I've only done dry fire so far with the BX trigger end nylon washer trick installed, but it is already a world of difference. Must adds for this particular kit in my opinion
    Sorry - length of pull from buttpad to trigger.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Sorry - length of pull from buttpad to trigger.
    Unsure