Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the current hotness in holsters?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I recently purchased three Tier 1 holsters. Two IWB and one OWB with retention. I have been really happy so far.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If you like the older style of Raven Phantoms then check out Persec Systems. I had one for an M&P fullsize several years ago and it held up well during the time I carried it for work. Lots of range time; several classes, and daily winter carry under a jacket. The owner used to post here at one point 8-ish years ago.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I recently purchased three Tier 1 holsters. Two IWB and one OWB with retention. I have been really happy so far.
    I'm really towards the retention one. I've had several times over the last 10 years where my G19 somehow got out of my Phantom. Freaked me out. One time I took off my jacket, and my Glock flopped out onto the floor. The gun had worked its way out somehow and the jacket had kept it from falling on the ground. I have no idea how long it was like that.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post
    If you like the older style of Raven Phantoms then check out Persec Systems. I had one for an M&P fullsize several years ago and it held up well during the time I carried it for work. Lots of range time; several classes, and daily winter carry under a jacket. The owner used to post here at one point 8-ish years ago.
    I think Persec is no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    I think Persec is no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought a kydex holster about 7, maybe 8 years ago, from a different company. It's awesome. A couple years ago I went to get another, linky no worky. I contacted the email on the business card that came with the holster, turns out the biz went belly-up, just couldn't produce and sell enough to be a viable business. I think this is a common issue in the biz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have an Alpha holster from Dsg arms. They are very close to the old Raven Phantom's. I really like mine.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    JMCK.

Feedback Score
    I use TXC IWB
    but want to get a few Tier 1 they seem to be doing some really good stuff these days and would be my vote

Feedback Score
    Safariland for retention
    Trex for non

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Safariland for retention
    Trex for non
    My Ragnarok grips my pistol so good, it’s damn near a retention holster. If I didn’t have the thigh strap, I would probably look like Barney Fife trying to draw it. I have not been disappointed by anything I’ve gotten from T-Rex, G Code, or Tier 1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast