Thread: Diamondback Firearms Bolt Carrier Group

Feedback Score

Diamondback Firearms Bolt Carrier Group

Is anyone familiar with their BCG's? I did a search but didn't turn up anything. Specifically I would like to know what steel is used in the construction of the carrier and the bolt. I sent an email to their customer service, got a reply but all they did was send a screen grab of the description on the site, but doesn't show any specs on the steel. I read somewhere that they were made by Azimuth in the past, but I didn't know if that was still the case. If the BCG is of the proper materials, it is a real good bargain right now, just because I'm in the market for a backup.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Their lack of informative response should be all you need to know.

I don’t know if any of their guns being worth a crap. Why would their “really good pride” bcg be?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I know PSA doesn't have a great reputation but for a backup you might consider this Toolcraft one at $70. I don't know who make the bolt itself but at least the carrier should be solid.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I know PSA doesn't have a great reputation but for a backup you might consider this Toolcraft one at $70. I don't know who make the bolt itself but at least the carrier should be solid.
    Thanks! That's the cheapest I've seen Toolcraft for some time, I'll probably jump on that.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Their lack of informative response should be all you need to know.

I don’t know if any of their guns being worth a crap. Why would their “really good pride” bcg be?
    ^^^This. I know a few people with them, less than impressed.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    I do know that Toolcraft does not make their own bolts but that ad at PSA does say the manufacturer was Toolcraft so 'guessing' that Toolcraft sourced and supplied the bolt and it should be good to go???

Hard as hell to say with PSA if things are a good deal or not because they are usually so deceptive in their descriptions / lack of details in their descriptions.

As much as I like Toolcraft - I would look elsewhere for the same thing (even if it cost more) before giving PSA a single dollar of mine.

Feedback Score
    No experience with Diamondback, but I have several PSA BCG, no problems.