Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas shooting video.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I guess reconciliation is out.
    lololololololol

personally I'm ok with it as he told him to leave and he didn't. We need more of this

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    lololololololol

personally I'm ok with it as he told him to leave and he didn't. We need more of this
    So you've never been divorced and had custody of your Child controlled by someone who doesn't have custody and refuses to give your kid back right?

Feedback Score
    I can’t justify this shoot. There was no imminent harm and while the dead dude was trespassing, there’s no excuse. I definitely would t go with murder, but manslaughter? Yea. The only mitigating factor is if there were threats from the dead dude. Only time I would ever pull a weapon is if I was in immediate danger of losing my life or protecting someone else from a deadly threat…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    I can’t justify this shoot. There was no imminent harm and while the dead dude was trespassing, there’s no excuse. I definitely would t go with murder, but manslaughter? Yea. The only mitigating factor is if there were threats from the dead dude. Only time I would ever pull a weapon is if I was in immediate danger of losing my life or protecting someone else from a deadly threat…
    That can't be manslaughter in TX and not really sure about trespass considering the child pick up part.

Feedback Score
    Anyone else somewhat confused by the fact no one checked on the dead guy after the shoot? I mean they just picked the argument right back up while dude was bleeding out on the front step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    IF the guy was not breaking any laws by brandishing the firearm and coming outside with it to tell the guy to get off his property...
    The shooter obviously didn't see the victim as a personal threat or else he would have had a firearm on his person and not have had to go nonchalantly back inside his house to get his gun. The only threats that I heard the victim use were threats to take the shooter to court for violating the custody order. The victim was there to lawfully get his son. He was not destroying any of the shooter's property, nor was he stealing anything. Again, Texas isn't the wild west. You just can't shoot someone because they won't leave your property.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Makes me believe dead guy was an asshole and will not be missed. No one really cared if he was ok or not. Custody disputes are civil and not abiding by the court order by a judge is not a crime since the order has to be verified by too many details, specific weekend for visit not just every other weekend since parents get off the schedule for other reasons. I am guessing kid didn't really want to go with dad since he wasn't crying at the door or trying to leave 11-12 y/o. Deceased wife lawyer released the video, not the media. They are trying to stir the public for support, problem is no one cares about 2 white guys. The judge is shooters current or soon to be ex- wife. Messed up stuff.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
    Abilene
    I got three letters and the state right.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Bring on the Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino" memes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Kidnapping?
    Doubtful. I had a similar dispute with my ex-wife. It was my weekend to have my kids, they weren't home when I went to get them. She had allowed them to leave with her mother, and she told me that I could get them the next day. I called the sheriff's office and showed the deputy the custody decree when he got there. I thought that he would tell her to present the kids immediately or face going to jail. Boy was I wrong. The deputy told me that this incident was a civil matter and that he couldn't force her to produce the kids. He told my ex that it was in ber best interest to follow the decree because not following would be grounds for the court to modify the decree in my favor.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast