Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas shooting video.

Feedback Score

Texas shooting video.

Just wondering your thoughts. Of course they claiming Self-Defense, I am not totally convinced.

Don't know to inbed video from phone.

Warning, graphic footage: Texas cell phone video captures custody argument before man is shot to death

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6284553017001

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 223to45; 11-30-21 at 20:56.
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    Manslaughter. Learn how to fight, and you won't end up in a jackpot like this. He went inside to get the rifle, he shot a guy who wasn't presenting a threat. Add dead guy to the list of people who tried to take a rifle away from someone they thought wasn't prepared to use it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm betting he will go away for a murder or manslaughter charge.

The only hesitation is, I've heard, in Texas you can threaten lethal force to remove unwanted people from your property. That might play a big role in this case. But in not familiar with Texas law and how exactly that works.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Everybody is pretty calm after the shooting. Big jump from trespassing to you are not leaving so I go get my rifle and warning shot your feet. Big guy wasn't trying to rush the house and Kyle had time to go in get gun and come back out. Plenty of time to lock himself inside and call police. He is going to get some kind of charge.

Feedback Score
    As he should, just like this pu$$y. If you let your only tool be a gun, you should get used to confined spaces.
    https://youtu.be/01Me0y92pKA

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    " Well Bye "

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is a stupid one. And sad because it's going to be haunt the kids/non-combatants involved. No need for anyone to die. Also seems to me like a situation where introducing the weapon in to the situation where it wasn't needed made things a lot worse. The guy who got shot went from angry to confrontational when the rifle showed up. His decision to try and fight the armed dude was a pretty dumb one with obvious results, but I am firm believer that when you are the one with the gun, you have a responsibility to de-escalate the situation. Walking inside and calling cops/custody officer/social worker etc would have saved these families generations of issues.
    OEF / OIR / OFS

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Apparently this took place back on 11/05. No charges filed at this point.
    https://www.wkrg.com/national/texas-...attorney-says/
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    the puff up I am tough I got you on video got him killed STUPID STUPID STUPID

decided who knows to much unknown

you cant shoot a kids dad picking up his kid so I think we will see something

edit to add:
    if he just took the video of the shooter getting a gun and coming out threatening him and kept his cool and show that to the judge to show what danger his kid is in ! I reckon he would have gotten full custody or could have and if anything ever happened after that that shooter would be hosed big time when a dad was picking up his kid !

again another idiot meets idiot and one idiot dies most likely other idiot will get whats coming to him any smart kid when he grows up knowing this pile of dog crap shot his real dad he will get more what's coming to him
    Last edited by Honu; 11-30-21 at 19:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    I'm betting he will go away for a murder or manslaughter charge.

The only hesitation is, I've heard, in Texas you can threaten lethal force to remove unwanted people from your property. That might play a big role in this case. But in not familiar with Texas law and how exactly that works.
    Someone told you wrong. As much as Texans love our property rights and our guns, we can't just shoot someone because they won't get off of our property - even if the property is marked with no trespassing signs. You have to be in fear of immenent bodily harm, and the fact that he nonchalantly went back into the house to get the gun disproves that. If the homeowner wanted them off of his property then he should have called the cops. The homeowner should be charged with murder. Both of these guys let their anger control them, and as a result nobody wins.

The one exception to using deadly force on your premises is if it is after dark and you believe someone is trying to break into or otherwise steal your property. Several years ago a homeowner shot and killed a repo man that was hooking up to the guy's car. He was no-billed by the grand jury because the incident took place at night.
    Last edited by TexHill; 11-30-21 at 19:40.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast