Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: School shooting - 3 dead - Here we go again

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Well since there are laws in place preventing minors from purchasing guns themselves and it appears the parents really didn't do anything to prevent jr from getting their gun, some one has to pay.

St Louis County just enacted an ordnance charge where people can be ticketed for leaving a firearm in an unlocked vehicle since we have so many legal guns ending up in minors' hands because people can't secure their car or bring their handgun inside at night. Groups of teens 13-16 go steal a car then ride around searching neighborhoods with cars parked outside for unlocked doors. Plenty of security and doorbell camera footage of this. Some of the footage shows them standing guard armed while the other is in the vehicle. Hell they even checked my truck at 340 in the morning but since the door was locked they never even looked inside, just on to the next. But my stupid 26 y/o neighbor girl got her glock stole because she left her's unlocked. Glad I didn't get alerted by my doorbell cause I could be the next mean white racist cop who shot poor jr out getting job applications in people's driveways.

Feedback Score
    Terrorism is the organized use of violence against civilians to force and impose a political outcome. Violence in public isn’t necessarily terrorism. Let’s not dumb down what terrorism is.

The riots last summer are a far better example of terrorism.

I think the parents got pinched because of the timing of the purchase and posting that it was “the kids” gun.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    The one story said they got caught because their car was out front hahhahahah

OH they were really stupid parents for sure

As long as ALL parents are brought to trial when a kid kills someone in a traffic accident especially DUI for handing the kid car keys or providing them a car !
    Cause this prosecute the parent thing is going down a slippery slope IMHO

Does sound like they bought the kid the gun and kid was a idiot from idiot parents and nobody wants to have to take a test to get a gun ?

If they can prove the parents knew the kid was a psycho and was for sure on meds for mental issues then OK bring them in as part of it I am fine with

Again look at the amount of deaths from distracted driving and kids and the parents GAVE the keys to the kids !

This is going to of course be a make example of scare parents go after guns trial for sure

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Well since there are laws in place preventing minors from purchasing guns themselves and it appears the parents really didn't do anything to prevent jr from getting their gun, some one has to pay.

St Louis County just enacted an ordnance charge where people can be ticketed for leaving a firearm in an unlocked vehicle since we have so many legal guns ending up in minors' hands because people can't secure their car or bring their handgun inside at night. Groups of teens 13-16 go steal a car then ride around searching neighborhoods with cars parked outside for unlocked doors. Plenty of security and doorbell camera footage of this. Some of the footage shows them standing guard armed while the other is in the vehicle. Hell they even checked my truck at 340 in the morning but since the door was locked they never even looked inside, just on to the next. But my stupid 26 y/o neighbor girl got her glock stole because she left her's unlocked. Glad I didn't get alerted by my doorbell cause I could be the next mean white racist cop who shot poor jr out getting job applications in people's driveways.
    And that's how we end up with laws being passed making it illegal to leave a firearm in a car, forcing "common sense" guns laws on the rest of us because d bags like you neighbor don't have any. It' a real problem in FL, and a large % of firearms used in crimes are stolen from - often unlocked no less - vehicles. It's only a matter of time until a storage law gets passed. That's why we can't have nice things.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    We are living in a society in which no one considers standing toe to toe with someone who offended them and fighting with their fists. People immediately go to the gun.

We need to identify what's broken and fix it!
    If you spank your child, you go to jail. If you punch an a hole at work, you go to jail. So people figure if they have to go to jail they might as well make it count.
    Not being able to discipline kids is where the problem starts.

Look at this case, the mom texts the kid saying, "please don't do it".

When we were younger our dads would have driven to the school and beat our ass, after the principal beat our ass.

Feedback Score
    YUP

But for my school about dad principal it would be at school first then at home
    The text if true I do not trust the media if true is HORRIBLE and yeah so so so so many parents should not be parents sadly

On the gun in car thing ? I can not believe anyone leaves a gun in a car ! That said I do have a gun safe sometimes in the car WHEN I would have to go into a federal building or something odd and would lock it away but that was only for a few minutes IF I could not avoid it
    Like jury duty as example I would jut not bother carrying a gun that day ?

WHY would anyone leave one in a car overnight sorry but locked or not IMHO a gun does not belong in vehicle overnight in a drive ? Just seems nuts to me

I dont even keep my high end bicycles in the garage

Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    If you spank your child, you go to jail. If you punch an a hole at work, you go to jail. So people figure if they have to go to jail they might as well make it count.

When we were younger our dads would have driven to the school and beat our ass, after the principal beat our ass.

Feedback Score
    YUP

The text if true I do not trust the media if true is HORRIBLE and yeah so so so so many parents should not be parents sadly

On the gun in car thing ? I can not believe anyone leaves a gun in a car ! That said I do have a gun safe sometimes in the car WHEN I would have to go into a federal building or something odd and would lock it away but that was only for a few minutes IF I could not avoid it

WHY would anyone leave one in a car overnight sorry but locked or not IMHO a gun does not belong in vehicle overnight in a drive ? Just seems nuts to me

Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    YUP

I live about 40 miles from where this school is located, so all the local stations are covering it.

Last night they showed a press release with the prosecutor at a podium reading the text messages. She said they called in the US Marshalls to find the parents because they were missing at the time involuntary manslaughter charges were filed against both parents.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Doubt they would have used an ATM if trying to hide.
    If you're betting on common sense, stay away from the tables.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Considering they parked their car out front a abandon building they were in ?

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Doubt they would have used an ATM if trying to hide.?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast