Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: School shooting - 3 dead - Here we go again

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbwGmju15lg
    Now they're going after the school administration.
    I think that's a case for civil court. A criminal case would be nearly impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Looks like the parents got themselves fancy, high dollar defense attorneys for themselves and stick their kid with a court appointed attorney. I guess it is not big surprise since they tried to make a run for it and leave the kid twisting in the wind.

Oxford school shooting: Ethan Crumbley appointed lawyer by court after parents only hired their own
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I think that's a case for civil court. A criminal case would be nearly impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury.
    The whole argument comes down to "Why didn't anyone look in the bag?"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The whole argument comes down to "Why didn't anyone look in the bag?"
    Who says they didn't?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Who says they didn't?
    Nobody did, not the parents or the administrators, they were called in, they came in and nobody looked in his bag.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If people were concerned about the boy's behavior, why did his parents allow him access to firearms?
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    If people were concerned about the boy's behavior, why did his parents allow him access to firearms?
    Because his parents are shitbags, as evidenced by their crotch fruit killer, and their attempt to flee.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think they thought securing it in the nightstand was good enough.
    I live alone, I've got firearms all over the house, but it wasn't that way when I was raising my Son. Then everything was always secured.

Feedback Score
    The most important part I learned working in the retail gun industry, was that not every gun owner is a friend of mine. Growing up I thought because we shared a common interest we shared a mindset and an attitude about safety. Not the case whatsoever, you can't work on the other side of the counter and not think about who shouldn't be allowed to own guns. These people suck, they probably shouldn't have been able to buy a gun or have a kid. Unfortunately one is heavily restricted and the other has no restrictions whatsoever. They did both, did a poor job with both, and now innocent people are dead.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nobody did, not the parents or the administrators, they were called in, they came in and nobody looked in his bag.
    How is that known at this time? I would think the parents and administrators would not be talking about this, just to cover their asses. How do we know he had the gun in his bag, and not hidden somewhere else?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415