Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: School shooting - 3 dead - Here we go again

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The parents are being charged too. I have to say, the parents seem more interested in protecting their little monster then they are for getting any justice for his victims, and the kid (per usual) a walking cry for help, and his parents sound like dirt bags. Red flags always go up when they attempt to charge others for thew actions of another person, if the charges as laid out are accurate, it will be interesting to see how that plays out:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yea...after they explained the drawing their kid drew to the parents at the meeting, how do you, one, not check his backpack, two, allow him to go back to class in the first place and then three, instead of calling police when they obviously knew what he was going to do but instead text him "don't do it".

Craziness.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 12-03-21 at 12:21.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Yea...after they explained the drawing their kid drew to the parents at the meeting, how do you, one, not check his backpack, two, allow him to go back to class in the first place and then three, instead of calling police when they obviously knew what he was going to do but instead text him "don't do it".

Craziness.
    Now we know why they have refused to talk to investigators, they knew they'd likely be implicated. Parents of the year for sure.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The parents are liable because they didn't check his backpack for the gun, but the school isn't? If his behavior was so threatening and dangerous, why was he released back to general population, and didn't tell the LEOs?

And realize that all of this is just the tip of the iceberg and we the kids all knew way more than is being reported.

Searching of ammunition!!!!

Boy, that DA is really going out of her way to not throw the school admin under the bus.

One drawing and then a school shooting. I'm sure that this everything that is relevant.

So.... she doesn't want kids under 18 going to firing ranges..... right..... she's not anti-gun.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 12-03-21 at 13:15.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    https://tbdailynews.com/ethan-crumbl...d-high-school/

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Doesn't anyone talk to their kids anymore?
    Yeah, I would check his backpack, but I would want the school to check the damn thing also, if things were this serious, why wasn't anyone paying attention?
    This is either way overblown or nobody gave a F'. I'm guessing nobody cared.
    Last edited by Averageman; 12-03-21 at 14:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The parents are liable because they didn't check his backpack for the gun, but the school isn't? If his behavior was so threatening and dangerous, why was he released back to general population, and didn't tell the LEOs?

And realize that all of this is just the tip of the iceberg and we the kids all knew way more than is being reported.

Searching of ammunition!!!!

Boy, that DA is really going out of her way to not throw the school admin under the bus.

One drawing and then a school shooting. I'm sure that this everything that is relevant.
    Oh, I have no doubt the school will get sued too. They aren't exempt. As far as searching for ammo on the net...what's wrong with that? Nothing. The death drawings and notes were the real concern and more than enough to put this thing on full alert status. Parents AND school staff which in turn includes the police. The amount of ball dropping here is mind boggling.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 12-03-21 at 13:31.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll be honest, since I distrust the media immensely, and considering the Rittenhouse prosecution's behavior, I'm not sure I believe they deserve the charge. I come from a family where firearms security and storage is taken lightly, and I still take it pretty lightly; so I'm not very judgmental on that account. The warning signs were there and both the parents and school officials seem to have ignored them.
    Last edited by AKDoug; 12-03-21 at 13:21.

Feedback Score
    They kept the gun in their nightstand by their bed.

That prosecutor said that she didn't think that kids with their parents should be able to shoot at firing ranges... I assume she would say the same thing for private land? So kids can't shoot guns before they are 18. Sure, that's workable. Is she going to indict the state for youth hunting programs.

"I'm not anti-gun" is always followed by something that is anti-gun, or so wildly ill-informed about guns as to be laughable.

Four kids dead and seven injured and it seems like every adult was completely brain dead.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Oh, I have no doubt the school will get sued too. They aren't exempt. As far as searching for ammo on the net...what's wrong with that? Nothing. The death drawings and notes were the real concern and more than enough to put this thing on full alert status. Parents AND school staff which in turn includes the police. The amount of ball dropping here is mind boggling.
    If Parkland showed us anything, it showed us no amount of complete failures by everyone involved hardly results in even a loss of jobs. Worse than anything I could have imagined for missed opportunities, incompetency, and fail. However bad you thought it was, it was worse:

https://projects.sun-sentinel.com/20...tical-moments/

Parkland made this event look well run, so unless MI has different laws than FL, I suspect the parents will take the hit for being the terrible parents they appeared to be.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast