Thread: 34 mm Trijicon RMR Ring Mount _Update 01/24/22

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)

34 mm Trijicon RMR Ring Mount _Update 01/24/22

Does anyone know of a 34 mm Ring mount for a Trijicon RMR? I want to mount it on a 34mm scope.

I am not looking for a side mount or any type of offset mount. I do not want a scope mount, just a 34mm ring mount. I want it to be at the 12 o'clock position on the scope.

Thanks
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Pretty sure Reptilia now has the top halves for 34mm Geissele mounts.

Badger Ordnances C1 has top half ring attachments that would likely allow for this. You have to get the ring adapter AND RMR plate.

Worst case scenario, you just go full darkside and get a Spuhr. High cost mount but less cobbling together than the above and by the time you've got all the pieces, not that much worse than the above.

ETA:

https://reptiliacorp.com/product/rof...-trijicon-rmr/

https://www.badgerordnance.com/condi...-30mm-1-2.html

If you mean independently, you've got Larue:

https://www.larue.com/products/burri...g-mount-lt788/
    Last edited by pointblank4445; 12-01-21 at 11:25.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pointblank4445 View Post
    I'll let you do the leg work but:

Pretty sure Reptilia now has the top halves for 34mm
    Badger Ordnances has top half ring attachments that would likely allow for this.

Worst case scenario, you just go full darkside and get a Spuhr. High cost mount but less cobbling together than the above and by the time you've got all the pieces, not that much worse than the above.

Reptilia only has them for the Leupold Delta Point Pro. And As I said I do not want a scope mount. I already have one of those.

I was hoping that someone would come up with something that I have not heard of or thought of.

Thanks

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Reptilia only has them for the Leupold Delta Point Pro. And As I said I do not want a scope mount. I already have one of those.

I was hoping that someone would come up with something that I have not heard of or thought of.

Thanks

You sure bout that?

added to the post...guess I had to do the leg work too...
    Last edited by pointblank4445; 12-01-21 at 11:28.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    You sure bout that?

added to the post...guess I had to do the leg work too...
    Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Pretty sure Reptilia now has the top halves for 34mm Geissele mounts.

Badger Ordnances C1 has top half ring attachments that would likely allow for this. You have to get the ring adapter AND RMR plate.

ETA:

https://reptiliacorp.com/product/rof...-trijicon-rmr/

https://www.badgerordnance.com/condi...-30mm-1-2.html

If you mean independently, you've got Larue:

https://www.larue.com/products/burri...g-mount-lt788/
    As stand alone mount, I know of the LaRue one. It is too high as it is meant to clear tall turrets.

I am using a LaRue 1.93 SPR mount with a Vortex Gen III 1-10. I want a 12 o'clock RMR for Passive NV use. I want to keep it as compact as possible.

The Reptilia ROF-SAR Trijicon RMR Mount 34mm is in the works and it is due out in the "Spring"....... So I am guessing next year.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Update:

So I ended up going with a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro as my reflex sight over the RMR. I got a Reptilia 34mm ring mount.

I like the top load battery on the DeltaPoint. The mount is rock solid.

I will just have to run it some more to make sure the DeltaPoint holds up. That is my only concern.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Reptilia mounts are awesome, I prefer to use Geissele mounts with the top Reptilia ring for the RMR but that's not always possible.