Thread: Aero Precision BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Aero Precision BREACH Ambidextrous Charging Handle

Anyone try one of these? I'd like to hear your experience/thoughts about it.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/breach
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

That’s a great question. The Raptor has always been the best imo, but the new Aero looks like it a lot. I guess time and lots of hard use will answer the question. But Aero makes great stuff.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane55 View Post
    That’s a great question. The Raptor has always been the best imo, but the new Aero looks like it a lot. I guess time and lots of hard use will answer the question. But Aero makes great stuff.
    The BCM nailed perfection in a single side CH, but for ambi the Raptor is really hard to beat.

ETA- AP does indeed make nice stuff, there is no question about it. I think I still have their ambi CH floating around in one of my uppers. Its one of those pieces of equipment that works, and works well, but much like a few other ambi CH on the market, the Raptor arrived at a point in time where it became the "go to" must have piece of gear.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

I have one on a beater build that I've put about 4k through and treat it like a redheaded stepchild and the it's held up very well. 4k is nothing but so far so good

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The BCM nailed perfection in a single side CH, but for ambi the Raptor is really hard to beat.

ETA- AP does indeed make nice stuff, there is no question about it. I think I still have their ambi CH floating around in one of my uppers. Its one of those pieces of equipment that works, and works well, but much like a few other ambi CH on the market, the Raptor arrived at a point in time where it became the "go to" must have piece of gear.
    Agreed, the Raptor has been my go to CH for years although I also have the G Airborne models (didn't care for the SCH). I need a couple more and thinking of giving this Aero a shot.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUTGERS95 View Post
    I have one on a beater build that I've put about 4k through and treat it like a redheaded stepchild and the it's held up very well. 4k is nothing but so far so good
    Thanks for the first hand experience.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I might try one....when they come back in stock. HA!