Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Recoil reduction in micro 9x19's

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Are you saying you have no experience with a compensated pistol, and don't trust the opinions of those who use them regularly? You should try one out, either a friend's or a rental. A lot of the urban legend and myths about them simply aren't true. It was something I had to experience in person to appreciate.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    A ported 1911 and a ported Taurus .44, yea.

They weren't carry guns. Never fired either from retention positions. But I've fired .357 snubs like that. With eye pro. Can warm the throat like a strong drink, but on the outside.

I thought you were going to enlighten me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A local had me install a stainless steel recoil spring guide rod in his Glock 42 when I installed night sights on it. I fired the G42 to verify zero and the recoil was noticeably lighter with the stainless guide rod than with the OEM guide rod.

You might consider this as an option.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    A local had me install a stainless steel recoil spring guide rod in his Glock 42 when I installed night sights on it. I fired the G42 to verify zero and the recoil was noticeably lighter with the stainless guide rod than with the OEM guide rod.

You might consider this as an option.
    I will, thanks.

Feedback Score
    I looked at the Hellcat, G43, P365, and P365XL. The P365xl felt the best, and it shoots even better. It is the softest recoil impulse of any 9mm I have ever shot. Including the P228. Hell its softer than the 380's I have shot.

I literally thought the ammo I was shooting was way week 'Norma'. So I had to try Remington, Winchester and federal. don't know how SIG did it. The damn thing is accurate and has been 100% reliable. Freaking love it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345