Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Reacher: Prime(2022)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Looks awfully cheesy....
    Lets face it, the books are awful cheesy at times, but I love them.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Exactly, see my post above
    Yeah you’re right. The “poor lesbian” story line was annoying as was the “poor illegals victimized by the rich, white people”. Amazon is constantly plastering woke content. I expect most Amazon content from here on out to not be much different. This show included.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    Just have low expectations. Amazon is destroying the Wheel of Time series with their BS. I get that it’s hard to condense 14 books into a show but dang they don’t understand the characters. Thankfully Reacher isn’t exactly a deep character and the books generally stand alone.

Feedback Score
    Well, they started right out with a classic Reacher move, head butting a guy, so there is hope!

Feedback Score
    Hmmm...

I like the first JR movie...2nd one bored me and I never finished....

Hopefully Jack Carr keeps James Reece series away this crappola...

Aww crap... I just saw Amazon in producing Terminal list with.....Chris Pratt as James Reece......

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    Hmmm...

I like the first JR movie...2nd one bored me and I never finished....

Hopefully Jack Carr keeps James Reece series away this crappola...

Aww crap... I just saw Amazon in producing Terminal list with.....Chris Pratt as James Reece......
    The hope there is Chris Pratt. The dude seems to be someone we would like, if nothing else he does piss off a lot of liberals with his hunting posts. Plus he already played a SEAL in Zero Dark Thirty.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Prime completely cocked up the jack Ryan series. I’m sure they can screw these up to. That time traveling Chris Pratt movie did not give me warm and fuzzies.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    In my early 20s I read a few of the Jack Reacher books and thought they were pretty good. When you're young you have a very naive perspective of what constitutes good writing.

I tried reading another sometime in my early 30s and realized just how cheesy the character of Reacher is, and how bad the plots were. Add that to Lee Child's complete and utter lack of firearms knowledge, and you get a real stinker.

That trailer didn't give me high hopes that the series will be anything but awful.

Feedback Score
    It is troubling and a bad sign that John Cena seems to have passed on the project…. It seems like his usual kind of movie.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    It is exactly what we thought it would be.

Someone called it Sherlock Holmes meets The Hulk and I’ll add with a little Terminator thrown in.

Yes, bad firearms knowledge- 95gr 9mm subsonic ammo…
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-04-22 at 14:02.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast