Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone keeping an eye on the Juicy Smooolay trial

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Justice for Juicy...

We should never forget that Dave is a national treasure.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    I guess he is testifying now?

Can’t find it on YouTube Live?

If this is being tried in Chicago, who knows what kind of jury they got…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    This isn’t ‘false police report’, it is actually a real hate crime, and frankly, the attempted hijacking of the state for domestic terrorism. This wasn’t just false information, it was an attack on our system and half the population- a hate crime attributed to half the country meant to divide us and attack and do harm for political gain. That is the definition of terrorism. That you are trying to use the power of the state to terrorize people instead of your own bomb or gun isn’t a mitigating factor, it is an enhancement for subverting our legal system into a weapon of mass distraction.

Or something like that if the new legal bar is manslaughter for having a kid and a gun.

It is at least fraud, since it was done to get financial benefit from his failing acting career.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Anyone keeping an eye on the Juicy Smooolay trial

Well, well, well…
    I’m sure this is just another case of two “victims.” One brother helping another brother out. Lol.

“Jussie Smollett testifies to receiving text from CNN's Don Lemon during Chicago Police attack investigation”

“In his court testimony on Monday, Smollett, 39, said under oath that during the investigation, he received a text from the network’s Don Lemon — supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe his account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse where prosecutors and Smollett’s defense team are at odds.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-investigation
    Last edited by Waylander; 12-07-21 at 00:43.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    The cops didn’t believe them? Dave Chappell didn’t believe him. OJ was like ‘Dude, even I couldn’t pull that off.”

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Dave nailed it on that one. He da MAN!
    You cant make this shit up yo! The name alone is enough to make one sit up n go "HELL YEAH!"
    Lets all enjoy the gift that keeps on giving, bust out the popcorn sausage n cheese a bottle o JB n strap in for the ride....;-)
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    Apparently he got pissed off and yelled at the DA today because the DA was reading some of Juicy’s texts verbatim, and they included the N word. Juicy told the DA that because he is white, he is prohibited from using that word and he needs to censor himself when reading the texts. ****ing narcissistic prick! The DA at least told Juicy he could read the texts out loud himself, but if he didn’t want to do that the DA was going to continue to read the texts word for word without censorship and if Juicy didn’t like that he could eat shit.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It could go either way, this is Chicgo.

Feedback Score
    His testimony was a disaster. Like a "his defense attorneys should be freaking disbarred for allowing this" disaster. I don't see any way out of the hole he just dug for himself.

But of course, "We all gots blood."
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The Prosecuter rested and immeadiatly the Defence called for a mistrial becaue the Judge supposedly sneered at one of the Defense Attorney's.
    A desperate act of someone who see's it's all falling apart around them.
    The Body Builder guy hit it out of the park for the Prosecution, along with some Detectives that were answering about the events of the night.
    I think Juicy will be popular in prison.
    I haven't been watching, but saw a segment on the news. I was thinking how the spelling of his name should be pronounced, I thought Juicy not Jesse. When I saw your post I new I was right. Thanks.
    God, Family, Freedom.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast