Thread: Spectrum mobile phone service feedback

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Spectrum mobile phone service feedback

Anyone with actual first hand experience with Spectrum's cell service? They said they use Verizon signal.

Good or bad?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Verizon support around here. Polly depends on your area.

Feedback Score
    My mother in law and father in law went with Spectrum because they already had their internet and cable with them. They needed a wireless adapter at the cabin after a few months, and then there was a fee because the bundle was one thing and not another. We have their internet and cable and we cannot stand the the cost increases, but we also had the same with Comcast when we were living in MN. I don't know about their service as far as clarity but we have T Mobile and it works great pretty much anywhere, including my father in laws cabin.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Spectrum is the easiest to bargin with when compared to at&t. Those commies have the market cornered and promise all kinds of discounts and prices that never show up on the bill, or do after three billing cycles. I just call spectrum up and say hey my bill went up? They bump me up to higher current internet speed and lock me into the rate I was paying before for 2 years. At&t made a 2 year contract, then doubled my bill at 1 year. I made a reminder in my phone when that 1 year day hit. Packed up all their cable and internet shit and tried to drop it off at the local store. Had to take it to a fedex store so they could mail it next door. The hell with at&t internet and cable. I would switch to spectrum phone if verizon had a stronger signal base around here.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    We just switched over to them a few weeks ago. 6 lines total. Our bill went from over 300/month to 139/month

So far no major issues. They use Verizon towers as others have mentioned so coverage is very good in our areas. Data speeds are also on par. However Verizon does give priority to their data customers so during peak usage times I am told that could be slower.

From a pure phone service perspective it is a no brainer. For large data usage it looks good so far but I am keeping an eye on it
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thanks to those of you that took the time to reply. I take it Spectrum has not caught on yet with only 3 replies.

They definitely told me that they use Verizon signal. That's a good thing. Kwelz's comment about Verizon give priority to their direct customers first concerns me a little. So piggy back customers (Spectrum's are second class citizen when it comes to data priority.

The cost thing is huge. They quoted me that our combined package of phone/TV/internet would drop almost $100. And when I factor in the current cost of our cell service if we move to Spectrum, that's another $120 saving. Total net saving is $200 a month, $2400 a year. That's a lot of money.

I googled Spectrum cell phone review and didn't get a warm feeling. I'm not fully sold yet at this point.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.