Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone keeping an eye on the Juicy Smooolay trial

Feedback Score
    I only see it on the news because it’s somewhat local for me being in the far west suburbs. The jury pool for Cook county likely isn’t helping him at all at this point and I don’t know if he will get off easy. Perception is that he wasted a lot of resources that could have been used fighting violent crime in Chicago.

Feedback Score
    One of the Fox News lawyers said if found guilty Jussey is looking at probation.
    Last edited by hotbiggun42; 12-08-21 at 21:56. Reason: Wrong word used

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Funny how the Chicago BLM chapter says that this trial is a white supremacist charade. Yes, holding someone accountable for making a false police report is white supremacy.

This country is lost.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    BLM is not the least bit interested in justice. They want retribution.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZC7Y_fPiWw&t=564s
    Lots of details here, all pointing to Juicy's guilt. You really need to hear what some from the left were suggesting.
    Transparent Bull Shite, I can't believe how melodramatic Juicy got, he absolutely ruined his own case.
    Flamboyant?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    BLM is not the least bit interested in justice. They want retribution.
    I'm starting to want it myself.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just a bit of reality here, there are neighborhoods that are almost exclusively black. Owned and operated almost exclusively by African Americans.
    Those area's propably get 75% of the Police Departments time and effort daily. Now rest assured, it's not Suburban White folks calling the Cops on crime in these area's, It's Black folks.
    The Mayor and City Counsel should take a break, get the pulse of whats going on in these neighborhoods and adjust accordingly. What's not being addressed is only, I would guess 8 to 15% of the population are bad guys, doing bad guy stuff.
    So conservatively 85% of the population just want to go along to get along and dont take part in these crimes. These are the folks making the 911 calls, these are the guys who aren't being served by their Local Government or their Law Enforcement.
    And yet they stay in Chicago and Vote Democrat.

The next time someone points out some real racisit stuff, something blatent and repugnant to you, look them dead in the eye and say "Thank Juicy Smooolay", because he played a stupid racisit game against White People and now we no longer care anymore.
    Lynching ? Thank Juicy !
    Tied to the bumper of a Truck and dragged ten miles? Thank Juicy !
    Because as a "Culture" if this is what you want, go get it because we no longer care. Our Culture will move further in to the suburbs and hope death comes quickly for you.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Doubled
    Last edited by Averageman; 12-08-21 at 17:25.

Feedback Score
    I’d like to see BLM actually riot in Chicago over this. First, it’s 15 degrees out. They don’t like the cold, second, all it would take is a fire hose to stop, they don’t like that either. And really, this is a court in Cook County, where the SA should have been able to get this swept away and it wasn’t.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Justice for Juicy...

I finally just listened to Sticks and Stones and only came here to post this. That shit was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast