Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone keeping an eye on the Juicy Smooolay trial

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LoboTBL View Post
    BLM is not the least bit interested in justice. They want retribution.
    They believe that armed robbery is legal. Not looting during riots; not shoplifting, not smash and grab. Friggin' armed robbery. Patrisse Cullors believes that a friend of hers, who is doing 10 years for holding up a liquor store, should not have gone to jail because "he only did it to get rent money."
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I finally just listened to Sticks and Stones and only came here to post this. That shit was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He tears it up, one of the last comedians left with a set of balls.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    They believe that armed robbery is legal. Not looting during riots; not shoplifting, not smash and grab. Friggin' armed robbery. Patrisse Cullors believes that a friend of hers, who is doing 10 years for holding up a liquor store, should not have gone to jail because "he only did it to get rent money."
    The vast majority of black Americans are NOT thugs, dealers, or bangers. BLM doesn't give two shits about them unless they can rile them up to be violent in support of their Marxist revolution (in their own words).

Thug Lives Matter really IS a more accurate name for the organization.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    The vast majority of black Americans are NOT thugs, dealers, or bangers.
    This is an important point and I would suggest forum members refrain from using the word "they" unless it is clear who "they" refers to.

Andy

Feedback Score
    I didn't intend anything RE: M4C. I was just saying Thug Life Matters doesn't care a bit about law abiding, hard working, black Americans. They only care about divisiveness, race baiting, class/race "warfare", and ultimately a Marxist takeover of the U.S.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I saw on Fazebook, where Judge Judy threw the book at him!

https://www.facebook.com/harry.calah...27376978983560
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    The fact that the Juicy case is a lie means nothing to them. Don Lemon's text was nothing but a warning to Juicy that he needed to up his game.

Truth is irrelevant to the politcal/media figures and activists involved in this revolution. They have the access and networks to get the details not available to the general public, but they intentionally push the narratives that serve their cause.

Tawana Brawley as a victim of racist cops.
    Rodney King as an innocent black motorist targeted by racist cops.
    Treyvon Martin as a harmless child.
    Michael Brown, hands up, murdered by a racist cop.
    George "second coming of Jesus" Floyd, murdered by racist cops.

All lies, the movers and shakers knew they were lies from the beginning, but they have convinced so many Americans that the accusation is more important than the truth that they fearlessly continue to boldly carry on with the lies.

I hope for the future, but it's looking pretty bleak.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I didn't intend anything RE: M4C. I was just saying Thug Life Matters doesn't care a bit about law abiding, hard working, black Americans. They only care about divisiveness, race baiting, class/race "warfare", and ultimately a Marxist takeover of the U.S.
    I thought your post was good-to-go and clarified that "they" in BoringGuy's post was referring to the BLM and antifa marxist rioters.

Andy

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The fact that the Juicy case is a lie means nothing to them. Don Lemon's text was nothing but a warning to Juicy that he needed to up his game.

Truth is irrelevant to the politcal/media figures and activists involved in this revolution. They have the access and networks to get the details not available to the general public, but they intentionally push the narratives that serve their cause.

Tawana Brawley as a victim of racist cops.
    Rodney King as an innocent black motorist targeted by racist cops.
    Treyvon Martin as a harmless child.
    Michael Brown, hands up, murdered by a racist cop.
    George "second coming of Jesus" Floyd, murdered by racist cops.

All lies, the movers and shakers knew they were lies from the beginning, but they have convinced so many Americans that the accusation is more important than the truth that they fearlessly continue to boldly carry on with the lies.

I hope for the future, but it's looking pretty bleak.
    Communism 101 - fomenting racial strife. We’re doomed to repeat history if people don’t wake up and make an example of Swole-A and Lemon Head.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    "Who do we protect? Black Criminals!"

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=MaD37SmnTveWvdlbXKfqgA

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast