Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Colt M4A1 Socoms...yay or nay?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    Odd, actual Colt employee/SME’s disagree with you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CNXD_LUT61M
    I didn’t even click the link. That guy hasn’t worked for Colt in over a decade and is generally FOS. He’s behind the whole internet-Colt scuttlebutt, solely created to himself enough YouTube clocks to stay monetized. Nothing more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I didn’t even click the link. That guy hasn’t worked for Colt in over a decade and is generally FOS.
    And when did YOU ever work for Colt?

Or have people pay you for your 'expertise' on anything firearm related like people pay him for his time???

LOL!

If you are going to call the guy out - Cite specific examples of stuff he said that was not true and then explain HOW / WHY the particular statements were not true. You won't do it because you can't...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopsign32v View Post
    If you would have bought 1 per year after you stopped, you would have over doubled your money.
    People were paying ridiculous sums of money for Colts when I sold my HBAR and my carbines.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I didn’t even click the link. That guy hasn’t worked for Colt in over a decade and is generally FOS. He’s behind the whole internet-Colt scuttlebutt, solely created to himself enough YouTube clocks to stay monetized. Nothing more.
    So to be clear, an actual Colt employee who was responsible for engineering and design changes on M4’s…is lying? Or is it you don’t like what he is pointing out and it’s an inconvenient truth. At least watch it, it’s not like he is bias one way or another. He literally take a 6920 from the M4 era and the current ones and compared them. It’s very easy to understand and follow, well worth the watch.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 12-05-21 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    So to be clear, an actual Colt employee who was responsible for engineering and design changes on M4’s…is lying? Or is it you don’t like what he is pointing out and it’s an inconvenient truth. At least watch it, it’s not like he is bias one way or another. He literally take a 6920 from the M4 era and the current ones and compared them. It’s very easy to understand and follow, well worth the watch.

LMMFAO, Bartochi was the janitor there, no engineer.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    LMMFAO, Bartochi was the janitor there, no engineer.
    This. He bs’d his way i to a position with Colt, brought no value to the company, got fired, and now trash talks Colt on YouTube for a living. He even says he’s speculating about everything. Because he’s FOS.

Feedback Score
    41:17 of my life was wasted to discover that Colt doesn't mark parts like they used to.

Don't miss the part at 34:00 where he says the CR rifle will work, and that he doesn't have anything to say about the quality of the current CR rifles. Also, don't miss where he repeats the same statement at 36:27.

If the M4A1 SOCOM is what you want, buy it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    It never fails. 17K the haters always show up. I was thinking the same thing. These idiots buy the gun and then bitch about markings or a prefix in the serial number. They never bitch that BCM is all subcontracted and their serial numbers ect. Let a colt not have a C on the carrier or whatever else and the idiots lose their minds. These people needs to stop buying Colts then.
    Its been a long time since BCM was subbing everything.... Get new material.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

None of my older Colts were EVER recalled for anything.
    Yet CMT (Continental Machine Tool) not CMT / Cross machine Tool was subbed much of the parts on the older Colts.

I wish people would understand it isn't a matter of subbing parts out that make something bad, its subbing out parts and letting bad parts make it through QC which is bad. End quality is end quality, no matter if it comes from from Santa or your own CNC,
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This. He bs’d his way i to a position with Colt, brought no value to the company, got fired, and now trash talks Colt on YouTube for a living. He even says he’s speculating about everything. Because he’s FOS.
    He has to be careful what he says if he doesn't want to get sued. He makes a lot of accusations.
    Stick

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast