Thread: 16” OBR 762/ Pelican 1720

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

16” OBR 762/ Pelican 1720

For your consideration, a used, but not abused Larue OBR 762. This is fresh back from Larue after being re-barreled; it has no additional rounds through it, other than test firing. Test target shows what this rifle is capable of; with the old barrel, I’ve had it out to 1k yds no problem. The mags pictured are not Larue mags, but are included. No idea really what they are, think they’re ASC, and one 10rd PMAG. The SilencerCo ASR flash hider is coming off, and a thread protector will be installed, unless you need the flash hider. Reason for selling- my holy grail rifle came up, and it needs this one’s spot in my safe. Rifle was previously krylon’d, and then that was stripped off with citristrip. Still some remnants of paint, nothing that will affect performance. I’m located in 77546, just south of Houston, in the Clearlake area. I’m asking 3400 shipped and insured, more if I have to go thru my ffl. Email me at jvallow@gmail.com or reach out to 832443 six two two three. I do PayPal, Venmo, Bank of America wire transfer, or cold hard cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sold