Thread: Cerberus Training Group 2023 Schedule is up...

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Cerberus Training Group 2023 Schedule is up...

Cerberus Training Group 2023 Schedule is up. My understanding is Mike Glover/Fieldcraft Survival will be back also, they are woking out the dates. Even got an NV class in June. I'm looking forward to hitting the range hard next year.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 10-03-22 at 15:08.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    29 (87%)
    I'm mostly going to focus on applying stuff at the range from last year's classes. Craig Doglas is supposedly putting on ECQC in Seattle in August and I'd really like to take that one.

EDIT: really cool that Steve is building a shoot house. Can't wait to take part in that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocaster View Post
    I'm mostly going to focus on applying stuff at the range from last year's classes. Craig Doglas is supposedly putting on ECQC in Seattle in August and I'd really like to take that one.

EDIT: really cool that Steve is building a shoot house. Can't wait to take part in that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Did you sign up for the August 13 - 14 Jon Dufrense Kinetic - Weaponized Geometry class? It is sold out now.

He's doing the Night Vision CQB version next June. I'll at both, hope you can make it.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    2023 schedule is up. I understand more classes are coming from Fieldcraft and Bill Blowers. Excellent line up for next year.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!