Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone would do it or talking with a Liberal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone would do it or talking with a Liberal.

Starts off as a three way conversation when one of the Ladies mentions Cris Cuomo.
    I said, "Well I'm personally glad he lost his Job, he's a scumbag covering for his Brother, he deserved it."
    "Oh my God anyone would try and help their Brother !" she say's.
    "If my brother had multiple Women accusing him of sexual assault/sexual harassment, no, I would cover for him." says I.
    "What???? sexual assault?"
    Yes, Cris the CNN guy and the Former Governor of N.Y. are Brothers. The elder brother, the former Governor left Office because of these investigations in to what was going on in his Office and his relations with Women he worked with. Cris was caught using CNN assets to investigate these Women and it looks like he had some of them tailed.
    "What????"
    "Yeah, that's pretty much what went down, but if you look closer, and some Attorney's will, Cris put CNN at risk by using their assets to investigate these Women."
    "What???? No way, this is some sort of conspiracy theory."

It's that stupid out there and a lot of so called "smart people" are wildly misinformed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And MANY still think Rittenhouse shot three blacks, you couldnt tell them any different if you tried.
    I dont.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Indeed. Sheer stupidity is the greatest pandemic of our time. It is, quite literally, killing our Nation.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A new study finds brains are the most washed body part of 2021...followed closely by hands.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I won't even try. Libtards want to be willfully stupid don't, **** it, have fun.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    back in the 90s teaching scuba on Maui when very intelligent people ask you how deep do you have to dive to get under the island ?
    reckon work in tourism and you find out people have been stupid for a long time it's just easier to see today

folks from the USA asking before they come over to Maui !
    is the water is safe to drink ?
    do I need a passport for Maui ?
    do they have electricity or do I need a convertor ?
    what kinda money do they use there ?
    do the natives still live in grass huts and if so is there a way we can see or visit them ?
    are there sharks off the beaches or do you have special areas with no sharks ?

Feedback Score
    What is currently referred to as Liberalism is essentially a mental disorder. Discussions involving facts with those who describe themselves as liberal are pointless. Talk to them about how you feel, that's all that matters to them.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    As pointless and frustrating as it may be sometimes, I DO still put in the effort. Many of them are savable. Most of them just don't realize the extent of how much they've been lied to. I've had many breakthroughs over the years, and who knows how many planted seeds eventually came to fruition. While some people wish to remain willfully ignorant, I'm willing to try to save the country. If we don't try, we will fail 100% of the time. We need allies. We need people to come back to reality. If the only voices they hear are the MSM, politicians and their college professors, things will progress to a level of depravity that few of us can even comprehend. I implore you to not sit by silently and watch your country evaporate in front of your eyes. I never joined the military or went to war, so THIS is my small contribution to helping my country. I will try til I die.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Just people. And people are the worst ! Misinformation, lack of 'common sense', willful ignorance, and just plain stoopid :-) is applicable across the board to liberal and conservative alike, though more prevalent in the former.

Feedback Score
    Like drug addicts they will almost always fall back to what they are sadly

They have to want to and do it themselves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast