Thread: 45 Colt Lever Action Rifle and Revolver Combo

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

45 Colt Lever Action Rifle and Revolver Combo

45 Colt Rifle and Pistol Combo Deal

Do you want a traditional caliber rifle/pistol combo? Are you a homesteader living off the grid or in very rural setting, do you want a minimum, complete, arsenal for whatever is coming? I'm selling an excellent 45 Colt rifle and pistol combo that should give good service for decades and is capable of handling anything 2-legged or 4-legged in the lower 48! Advancing years and increasing aches and pains taking a toll on my shooting activities. My loss is your gain.
    For Sale: Marlin 1894 Cowboy Competition Limited Edition, blued 20" octagon barrel with Ballard rifling, case colored action and lever, black walnut stock and forearm, JM marked, 45 Colt, with deactivated cross bolt safety, (#98219XXX), factory tuned and smoothed for reliability and perfect function, they are very nice rifles. This is a limited edition, scarce Marlin. Not that many were made. Produced 2002 - 2005.
    EXC used condition with normal minor handling marks. Includes hard case, an Andy's Leather Rhodesian-style sling, and, forward mounted Holosun green dot 508T-GR MRDS (original sights and crossbolt safety are available to reinstall if you prefer).
    Companion 45 Colt Ruger Redhawk pistol, 4.2" barrel, stainless steel, green dot night sights. EXC used condition. Includes hard case, and, like new El Paso RH OWB holster.

Combo comes with initial loadout of 250+ rounds of Cor-Bon ammo. I will add free approx 1,750 assembled components (reloads) for SD or hunting. I am not an ammunition manufacturer. You will need to pull the bullets and reassemble them with your own powder charges - a great Winter project when you're snowbound in the house.

FTF pick up in WV with WV ID, or I will ship both guns USPS FFL to FFL at my expense. Ammo ships UPS Ground at buyers expense.

Cash price $2,195
    Last edited by Bruce in WV; 12-13-21 at 19:31.
    Yankee refugee living in the free state of West Virginia.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Reply to price ??

Cash price $2,195; $2,095 without the Holosun MRDS/base/dovetail.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Researched gunbroker.com "completed" category search for both guns.
    Will sell them individually for $995 for the pistol and $1195 for the rifle.