Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for M600DF owners.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The E2XT is great, and I’m sure to get another.

What I’d really like is an E1XT.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well,I just pulled the trigger on the Malkoff.
    At the beginning of this thread, I had no clue Malkoff offered a replacement head for the DF, otherwise there would have been no reason for this thread.
    Everything’s Modlight this, Reign that.
    Which is fine, but I’m not sure Malkoff gets enough love….as everything I’ve experienced from them has been absolutely stellar!
    The E2XTL is $192.00 shipped, with a subscription to the news letter, takes an extra 20% off for a grand total of $154.40 shipped!

It’s a no brainer.
    Last edited by camoman; 12-13-21 at 08:51.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I think I may just get a Malkoff E2XT.
    I’ve had a lot of good dealings with Malkoff in the past, I like their attention to detail on their drop ins.
    I guess I’ll have to move an HLX to the 9mm, and move the DF back to the main carbine.
    I cheated on the dual fuel set up. Had a new old stock Surefire XM00 tail cap and got a deal on the E2XT head. Used an Oveready E70 body which takes the classic tail cap but has a slim body and uses E heads without an adapter. VTac sleeve lets the .81 body sit in a 1" mount. Now I can run CR123's and 18650's.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    I cheated on the dual fuel set up. Had a new old stock Surefire XM00 tail cap and got a deal on the E2XT head. Used an Oveready E70 body which takes the classic tail cap but has a slim body and uses E heads without an adapter. VTac sleeve lets the .81 body sit in a 1" mount. Now I can run CR123's and 18650's.
    Nice! It looks similar to my near future main carbine set up.
    I didn’t stop with the E2XTL head lol.
    I just decided to leave the DF as it is, on the 9mm pistol. I really don’t need candela on a 7” 9mm pistol.
    Instead, I decided to donate the HLX off my main carbine, to a friend who has no light on her carbine. I figured one gift scratched off the list.
    I ordered an Arasaka 18650 light body, a DS tail cap, another Unity hot button, and two Orbtronics 3400ma, high drain Panasonic 18650s.
    I figured my Main, that is pretty much top notch everything…is the carbine that should have the best equipment on.
    Last edited by camoman; 12-16-21 at 12:46.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12