Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX fans?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I really am agnostic on slide serrations. I used to not like them (especially on the front of 1911s) but now I have stopped giving a poop. I would like to try out the safety conversion for fun. Unfortunately, that seems to be the only expensive accessory for this gun.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I think of the slide cuts as a tribute to Toberone chocolates .

Yes, Beretta does have the night sight and the adjustable rear sight as option. But I was looking more for black out rear and fiber optic front like Dawson Precision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikiguya View Post
    I picked up one for the same reason. I actually got the Centurion version but decided ti sell it and get the full size instead. The chassis system is not as intuitive as the Sig’s. But you can mix and match the grip module and the grip inserts.

Aftermarket part support is pretty dismal. Hard to find sights to replace the factory 3 dots.

Get the green striker spring upgrade. Well worth it.

Also, mags are not outrageous…listening Sig & H&K?!

I think it is probably the best budget price pistol long with the IWI Masada as a sub $400 pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amerigo, Trijicon, XS Big Dot, and others offer aftermarket sights. There are also fiber optic and suppressor height sights for sale.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I really am agnostic on slide serrations. I used to not like them (especially on the front of 1911s) but now I have stopped giving a poop. I would like to try out the safety conversion for fun. Unfortunately, that seems to be the only expensive accessory for this gun.
    Beretta offers both 3 dot fiber optic sights AND blacked out rear fiber optic sights.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Here are some of my thoughts from my first 500+ rounds through mine....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWzUdVdneo&t=33s
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Replacing the back straps is a pain in the arse. That's why people don't buy it.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Replacing the back straps is a pain in the arse. That's why people don't buy it.
    LOL. Just use a plastic punch and push it down and rightward. It defiantly won't be slipping out on accident.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    It defiantly won't be slipping out on accident.
    Yes it's very DEFIANT.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    I thought the back strap was easy to change.

I got mine for $260 out the door a few years ago. I like it alot. I will be picking up a 40 version at some point.

Feedback Score
    Here are some of my thoughts from my first 500+ rounds through mine....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWzUdVdneo&t=33s
    I watched this video yesterday. I understand it’s not the end all, be all and you are only in the very first stages of the full 10K, but it has piqued my interest to the point that I’m on the lookout for a couple of these. I just wish they’d do the centurion model in an OD frame.
    Yet it is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast