Thread: Edgar Sherman Design Products ESD Sling

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Edgar Sherman Design Products ESD Sling

Does anyone have firsthand experience with or knowledge of the Edgar Sherman Design Products ESD Sling?

Found them on Big Tex Outdoors. They look well made but I've never heard of the brand or the sling - that is usually a clue but wanted to pose the question to this group before I pulled the trigger on one.

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    Yes! He's local up here in NH, his slings are similar to BFG/VTAC but well thought out and very comfortable.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    For all but my heaviest rigs, I’ve switched to these or the FCD sling. They are like the vickers sling on a major diet.

A lot lower profile and less rigid for sling easier supported techniques. However given the slimmer strap, if you’re static and let it hang more than you’re shoot in, you’ll miss your padded sling.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I put one of my BCM pseudo Jack carbine a couple months ago. As others have mentioned the web is thinner, more flexible and also a 1” width as opposed to the more common 1.25”.
    It has an elastic type loop for sling management when you have it off body and stored or prepped for deployment, but I use a section of OneWrap hook & loop for that duty.
    The company promotes the narrower width as faster to move across back / neck as it is less area in contact with your body or plate carrier.
    Overall, I like it it I also like my Vickers BFG slings and Magpul 2 point slings as well.
    Last edited by Beachboy; 01-01-22 at 07:16.
    Send lawyers, guns and money the $#!+ has hit the fan...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I bought 2 this year....less clutter than my VTAC padded ones and the loop ring is well thought out.

Supposedly the plastic adjusters have some type of locking teeth to avoid your doing material for undoing...