Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buffer Starting Point 300blk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    Not sure of actual make, but it has this logo.
    Looks like Andro Corp Industries logo

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Mill Operator
    Knight's Armament Company

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneZ View Post
    Are you getting 4 oclock ejecting pattern?
    You cannot tune an AR using the ejection pattern. I wasted a lot of ammo trying. It doesn't work. Being a FALFiler, I should have known better. But, I listened to Internet AR Commandos who had little to no experience tuning an adjustable gas block. You know what affects ejection angle more than gas? Ejector spring. Yup, ejector spring. Just get the gas right and let the ejection pattern take care of itself.

I have very little experience tuning a 300 BK. But I had good luck using an H2 buffer and standard carbine spring. Using an adjustable gas block, I closed the gas until the AR ejected but didn't lock back. Then opened the gas until it ejected and locked back. I did this with and without suppressor; supers and subs. Came up with different settings for each. This is using an 8 or 8.5 barrel.

If you don't have an adjustable gas block, I dunno what to tell you. You can't fix gassing by changing buffer weights. That's another myth perpetuated by the Internet AR Commandos. You'll need to get an adjustable gas block if you wanna switch between subs & supers; suppressed & unsuppressed. Or get BRT gas tubes.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 01-06-22 at 01:17.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12