Thread: I just grabbed two Dead Air Nomad 30's

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I just grabbed two Dead Air Nomad 30's

Wanted to upgrade a AAC 762 SDN so I grabbed one and figured if I have to wait a year, I may as well wait for two. Anybody run these and how you like?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Wanted to upgrade a AAC 762 SDN so I grabbed one and figured if I have to wait a year, I may as well wait for two. Anybody run these and how you like?

PB
    I run one on a key-mo mount, no issues with frequent swaps on 4 different rifles.

Every ar15 has run great with no changes. My aero ar10 was another story, required a spring change and adjustable gas block to get it to run right.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I'll be very interested in your results. I have been wanting to pick up a pair of their cans. based on talks with other owners. The feedback I have listened to has been very good across the board.

Feedback Score
    The nomad30 is in my opinion the best all around can on the market. I have two of them as well.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by A556Nato View Post
    The nomad30 is in my opinion the best all around can on the market. I have two of them as well.
    I don't know about best as that is the only centerfire rifle can I have but I can say that it works well on my 5.56 SBR, 16" carbine, and great on my Remington 700 with subsonics. I use the KeyMo and thier muzzle devices on all three.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I don't know about best as that is the only centerfire rifle can I have but I can say that it works well on my 5.56 SBR, 16" carbine, and great on my Remington 700 with subsonics. I use the KeyMo and thier muzzle devices on all three.
    That’s why I said all around. It’s not the quietest or most durable ether. But the mounting options it has, sound suppression, weight, length and the 17-4 makes it check a lot of boxes. It’s like a 7-8 out of 10 across the whole board.
    If someone were to only buy one 30cal can this is the one I recommend the most.
    Last edited by A556Nato; 12-24-21 at 08:01.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Great reports fellas. Gracias and Merry Christmas