Thread: Benelli Nova Tactical

Feedback Score

Benelli Nova Tactical

Wasn't really shopping for shotguns, but a local store had these for $377 out the door so I picked one up. This version has the Ghost Ring sights and I think there's a variant with rifle-type sights. Seems pretty solid and well made. Another nice feature is the chromed barrel.

Has Benelli done any tweaks/upgrades to the Nova over the years or is today's Nova basically the same as 20 years ago?

Feedback Score
    As far as I can tell, they haven't really done any upgrades/changes through the model run.

I've had a Nova and SuperNova Tactical...sold the Nova to a friend and bought the SN. After festooning the SN with all manner of tactical accoutrement, I decided I just liked the Nova with basic necessities (light/sling/shell card). I traded my buddy the SN (and $$) to get my Nova back last week...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I probably need a pump shotgun as I sold all my tactical goodies on my m1 benelli to make it a 3 gun shotgun and then never even competed with it. Probably cost an arm and leg to get a short barrel back.