Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOTech Vudu 1-10x28

Feedback Score

EOTech Vudu 1-10x28

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Interesting, listed specs are damn near identical to the Razor Gen III.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Interesting, listed specs are damn near identical to the Razor Gen III.
    Probably using the same OEM just built to their specs.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Influencers have already got theirs and here's what one has to say...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXtfC9VPQJe/

- It has the same massive FOV as the Vortex 1-10x24, but with less distortion at 1x. The type of distortion is a bit different too. Instead of distortion at the edges while static it’s only noticeable when slowly panning from left to right. Hard to explain.
    - The reticle is better than the Vortex 1-10 or Trijicon Credo 1-8.
    - - The Vortex has a center dot that ‘sheds off’ as it magnifies. Problem is you can’t use the center dot at mid magnification at range bc the outer reticle rings havnt properly shed off enough and it covers up the target too much. But there are excellent holds and ranging tools that work great at distance.
    - - The Trijicon Credo has a ring style over a simple mil dot reticle. Problem is the center ring doesn’t leave the FOV at magnification like the Vudu 1-10, and the Trijicon’s clutters up the view substantially under magnification. Theres also no wind holds.
    - - The Vudu has a speed ring like their HWS 1x optics, and the ring leaves the FOV completely at 5.5x. The center reticle group is very usable at 5.5x and up, and has excellent wind and elevation holds.
    - It is not as bright as the Vortex, but the illumination is more ‘crisp’. It’s slightly brighter than the Trijicon.
    - It does have slightly more distortion than the truly distortion free Vudu 1-8 SFP (my previously favorite LPVO). It’s completely different than the Vudu 1-8. I’d say the Vudu 1-8 is still better from point blank to 200 yards. But if you want 1 optic to do just about anything and everything, this is the optic to get.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Interesting. I've been halfheartedly looking to replace a 3.5x ACOG on my 17S, and this looks promising.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    Interesting to see the least, glad that their is more competition in the LPVO market
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    I use an Eotech Vudu scope on my M1A Squad Rifle. These scopes are definitely Top Tier! The glass is super clear, doesn't fog, withstands excessive gunfire with no issues, has a durable finish, and is easy to adjust. It is a rock solid scope. I feel I am qualified to chime in since I have years of real world tactical experience and training. Throughout my career I have used Aimpoint, Eotech, Trijicon, Leupold, Nightforce, and US Optics. I am a big advocate of Trijicon. Always prefered Aimpoint red dots over Eotech as a personal preference, not saying one is better than the other. I just noticed more halo effect at 400 meters with the Eotech. But the Eotech Vudu is solid and a good price for a quality piece of glass!

Feedback Score
    "Slightly brighter than the Trijicon" Credo 1-8 isn't exactly promising. Everything else looks interesting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rockapede View Post
    "Slightly brighter than the Trijicon" Credo 1-8 isn't exactly promising. Everything else looks interesting.
    It's physically difficult to provide good illumination on FFP scopes. If "daylight bright" is important to you then SFP would be the better choice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    It's physically difficult to provide good illumination on FFP scopes. If "daylight bright" is important to you then SFP would be the better choice.
    That’s true; yet Vortex, Leupold, and Nightforce seem to manage it fine. I’m not sure FFP is a valid excuse not to have daylight bright illumination in an LPVO anymore, particularly in this price bracket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast