Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommend a pistol for my first RDS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Colt single action army!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Going through this myself.

I got a Hellcat. It's a flippy little gun with a small grip. That hinders shot recovery/follow-ups no matter what the aiming device is.

Get something larger.

I'd consider a Glock 48 MOS myself even though I don't like the grip angle, trigger, or that it has no manual safety.

But the biggest problem is it will probably chuck hot casings in my face like the last few Glocks I've had. 😕

Feedback Score
    If you have a Glock get a Leupold Delta micro, I love it. As a matter of fact between this red dot and my ammo project, has shown me how great the Glock after market parts world is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    If you have a Glock get a Leupold Delta micro, I love it. As a matter of fact between this red dot and my ammo project, has shown me how great the Glock after market parts world is.
    I would not recommend any pistol RDS other than the RMR, any of the Holosuns, or the Aimpoint ACRO P2. They are the only red dots that survive the drop test. The ACRO P1 also survives the drop test, but the battery life makes it a nonstarter.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Depends on what you already use, as someone above said. I like my PPQ, so I got a Q4 Tac and then a slide conversation for a Q5.
    The PDP seems like a really good choice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I would not recommend any pistol RDS other than the RMR, any of the Holosuns, or the Aimpoint ACRO P2. They are the only red dots that survive the drop test. The ACRO P1 also survives the drop test, but the battery life makes it a nonstarter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxVeo0bBA4

Wrong, it survived Aaron's testing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxVeo0bBA4

Wrong, it survived Aaron's testing.
    Ah yes, I mistook what you were talking about for the Deltapoint Pro. My mistake.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Glock MOS, a Sig P320 optics ready, Walter PDP (designed for optics use from the beginning), or a M&P 2.0 Optics Ready.
    The PDP is the only one designed ground-up to be optics ready from the factory.

Use a FCD or C&H plate and go to work.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If you want an optic ready striker fired gun, my choice would be the MR/DR/XR920 by Shadow Systems. I love mine.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Shadow Systems

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast