Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Geissele finally got me

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Took the G gun back out and tried some factory lapoopoo.

Looks like a half inch 5 round group. Gun continues to impress. Next week we are going to finalize with some black hills goodness.

PB
    Very impressive...curious on what the Black Hills looks like....what was the distance...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    100 yards. Black Hills has the TMK bullets which aren't as accurate, in my experience, as an OTM. And they're loaded turbo hot... so we'll see. If it holds MOA, I'll be pleased.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pulled out some old "house load" 77 SMKs and shot this 5 round group. This gun is genuinely sub MOA.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The 2022 grapefruit challenge. I have a grapefruit tree and they offer great explosion value with proper ammo. Mark loaded up some nice Speer softips / varmint loads. It's a goofy hoot which is a must from time to time, and yet another half assed frag test. SMK's will just shoot a hole right through them.

I know Scottsdale PD used to sit a grapefruit on a lawn chair and shoot it, blow it up and do no harm to chair to show cops the reason for good frag ammo.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 04-17-22 at 18:42.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    nice.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OutofBatt3ry View Post
    nice.
    gracias, nothing but funning

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I put in for a 14.5 Complete Upper on backorder from Primary Arms with their Sale a few weeks ago, your shooting only solidified my purchase
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I put in for a 14.5 Complete Upper on backorder from Primary Arms with their Sale a few weeks ago, your shooting only solidified my purchase
    This gun is amazing. I hope yours is as impressive as Pappabear's.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Yea, let us know how she shoots. I think most AR's are not given a real chance to show how accurate because we are running dots and LPVO's vs a full sized scope like I did on my gun. My other buddy shoots his G 14.5 MOA with Surefire can and 4X Elcan.

PB

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678