Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele finally got me

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just couldn't pull the trigger on one at this time....good luck on yours Pappabear

The good thing I see them used in my area from time to time with little wear or use.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    The black one is $250 cheaper, so my tight ass went black. I would have gone FDE but not for $250 extra. Very cool though.

PB
    I will spray it for you... no charge!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    stick are you serious? pm me on how we do that. i would want to function test it first. but then maybe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I did the same thing for the same rifle at the same price. but their program rejected my dealers phone number,
    queering the deal, so I hit the contact button, message them that it is his only phone number and that I need
    intervention to keep from losing the deal, so far no response.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    yea they said everyone out of office until new year. and we won’t bill until we ship. so don’t be surprised if they don’t charge your card.

PB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Geissele finally got me

Congrats Pappabear! Let us know how it shoots.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    We will be testing our 77grain TMK, SMK load with H322 Wolf primers. Our RMR 69 grain bullets that has shot great and some black hills factory that shoots stupid good. Limited to a 1-8 scope so anything MAO or better will be a win.

It won't ship until the new year so testing is out a couple weeks.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I looked seriously at that sale, but I have a standing order with Centurion Arms for a 16" upper with CR Mlok 12" rail to put on the F-15 lower I bought previously from CA. Via email from Corrie today, I should be getting the upper in a couple of weeks or so. I am sure the G is nice but for DI rifles I am just too loyal to CA I reckon.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjd75 View Post
    I looked seriously at that sale, but I have a standing order with Centurion Arms for a 16" upper with CR Mlok 12" rail to put on the F-15 lower I bought previously from CA. Via email from Corrie today, I should be getting the upper in a couple of weeks or so. I am sure the G is nice but for DI rifles I am just too loyal to CA I reckon.
    Yea, I went looking because I have a Knights (non ambi) lower built out in my war room. Thought, I'll just buy an upper. So much for that shit. I went to look at the uppers....,

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I bought one off a member on another forum. Brand new sealed in the plastic for under $1700 shipped, its ddc in color and a 14.5. I should have it thursday. I can't wait to get it. I haven't been this excited for a gun since my mp5 clone.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast