Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Geissele finally got me

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Beautiful blaster PB. Being a NF-fanboy, I have 'scope envy'.

Looking forward to your shooting report.

-Rainman
    I know in the premium market some have better glass ( allegedly) but no company builds a better bullet proof scope which gets my money every time. I just want it to show up and if I have a problem, NF is money in the bank for warranty work. Fanboy too.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Those 4-16s are the deal. I had one for a year and loved it

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I ran the G rifle today an was very impressed. Not gassy at all with Sig QD 556 can. Compared it to the gun with no can and it was very similar, slightly more ejection with can but both were at 3:30 and pretty soft. I Ran the gun out to 1K with no issues. See below the first 3 shots with no fouler shots. Shot side by side with my SR15, pretty similar.

I was very impressed with this gun. When I got it built, I thought cool but just another AR, not the case, very impressive.

Mark shots group with 77's Noslers and the RMR 69's that were both sub Mao. See below for the 77 Noslers.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-16-22 at 19:23.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    ^ Can't argue with that! Not too bad for a gasser, eh?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yeah... He didn't even run a patch through the barrel. I just bore sighted it, loaded up some 77s and shot those first three rounds.

The gun runs almost the same with or without the can. (cyclic feel, ejection, bolt speed, etc.) It's a solid gun.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Dang, that is nice work all around - on the rifle and the load development. Good trigger work, Mark.

Keep us posted.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't know if this was already mentioned, but is the barrel chrome lined or nitrided?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Dang, that is nice work all around - on the rifle and the load development. Good trigger work, Mark.

Keep us posted.
    That's just the "house load" of 77 gr OTMs and H322 that shoots good in almost any .223
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Looks like a keeper to me…..

I’m surprised by that group being a duty rifle and all, but I’m sure your loads are excellent.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    We took some nice Black Hills to try but after I ran out to 1k, Mark wanted to try those .11 RMR 69’s and they shot sub MOA. There was one flier or closer to half inch.

Next week we will try the Black Hills. Maybe one other half crappy factory for grins.

I would also add I was worried that scope would feel huge. It felt very much at home off hand or prone.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 01-17-22 at 10:32.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast