Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Our hospital currently has numbers that just about equal last January. I'm soooo sick of this shit. The gift that keeps on giving and won't go the fvck away. If I could retire right now (unfortunately I've got 4+ years left) I'd do it in a heartbeat and let someone else deal with this garbage. Fvck this.

Oh, and see bottom of my sigline for how I really feel. There's about 1.5 billion rice eaters that could croak tomorrow and I wouldn't even ask where they went.
    We have just under 300 COVID admits (we do have over 1,000 beds). Staff out sick, other staff being redeployed. It's a damn mess.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, the SCOTUS got it right.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, the SCOTUS got it right.
    I'd like to have seen them go the extra step with CMS/healthcare. I am afraid that since precedent was set for mandatory vaccination years ago they would decide that it's good to go.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I saw a small piece of the Glenn Beck 2nd case of Corona deal. It pisses me off that the powers are squashing the Ivermectin availability (which may actually work) and pushing the garbage vaccines which CLEARLY do NOT WORK. It has to go back to money.
    "You people have too much time on your hands." - scottryan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Veritas is running a bit on the suppression of IVM & HCQ...criminal imo.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-hid-public/

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I saw a small piece of the Glenn Beck 2nd case of Corona deal. It pisses me off that the powers are squashing the Ivermectin availability (which may actually work) and pushing the garbage vaccines which CLEARLY do NOT WORK. It has to go back to money.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So the SCOTUS ruling, that just means the federal government can't mandate that employers force their employees to get vaxxed, is that correct? But the employers can still mandate it on their own, and the government can still mandate it for its own employees? And the federal government can still mandate it for healthcare workers?

If I'm understanding it correctly, things aren't really going to change much. Especially when employer healthcare providers will be able to start putting the screws to them. Like charging them additional fees for unvaxxed employees, the cost of which gets passed along to the employee in question.

Also doesn't rule out the possibility that congress could pass a tax on unvaxxed people under the pretext that it's to pay for the additional burden they allegedly put on the healthcare system.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Ivermectin cured me of Covid in 36 hours.

It curved my long covid in less than a day.

NIH now admits it is 86% effective.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

"BUT IT'S HORSE MEDICINE"

What a freaking joke. Worked well in Mexico, India, Africa,... but NO can't talk about that. According to the law if there is an effective treatment, then the emergency use authorizations for the vaccines have to be withdrawn. Therefore the .gov refuses to acknowledge any.
    High speed floor buffer operator. For that low drag shine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    So the SCOTUS ruling, that just means the federal government can't mandate that employers force their employees to get vaxxed, is that correct? But the employers can still mandate it on their own, and the government can still mandate it for its own employees? And the federal government can still mandate it for healthcare workers?

If I'm understanding it correctly, things aren't really going to change much. Especially when employer healthcare providers will be able to start putting the screws to them. Like charging them additional fees for unvaxxed employees, the cost of which gets passed along to the employee in question.

Also doesn't rule out the possibility that congress could pass a tax on unvaxxed people under the pretext that it's to pay for the additional burden they allegedly put on the healthcare system.
    There is about zero chance of a COVID tax passing as a law. They’d pass a mandate before a tax, and they can’t even do that.

On companies making you get it, your only hope is that your state has pre-emption. That seems to be the new whine from the left, that big multi-state corps can force some of their blue state people to vax, but some red states have bans in place. That isn’t fair. Uhm, MOVE, and stop voting Dem.

Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Got source for the NIH study?
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    There is about zero chance of a COVID tax passing as a law. They’d pass a mandate before a tax, and they can’t even do that.

On companies making you get it, your only hope is that your state has pre-emption. That seems to be the new whine from the left, that big multi-state corps can force some of their blue state people to vax, but some red states have bans in place. That isn’t fair. Uhm, MOVE, and stop voting Dem.

Got source for the NIH study?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pm...es/PMC8248252/

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast