Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    US Senator Johnson (R-WI) is holding a hearing today with a long list of the physicians and scientists who have not adopted 100% of the party line on Covid. I word that carefully because a lot of these guys are generally pro-vaccine, but are looking at the specific facts and data for Covid and trying to say "woah" only to be shouted down, censored and fired. Hearing should be interesting and educational.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...pinion-hearing

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Interestingly, we are seeing less significantly difference between vax/unvax ratios: 333 COVID admits (111 vax, 222 unvax); 72 in ICU (22 vax, 50 unvax); 38 on a vent (9 vax, 29 unvax); and 5 on ECMO (1 vax, 4 unvax).

I have access to other hospital data, it'll be interesting to follow the trend.
    If you ever knew or had solid info ?
    Very curious what metabolic shape are they in any how many comorbidities they have etc...
    this often seems to be not reported or ignored etc...
    tough as outward appearance does not tell all but often is indication

this seems to be the factors we know are important
    Like the CDC director said over %75 deaths had 4 or more comorbidity problems
    so yeah they were going to die anyway

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    If you ever knew or had solid info ?
    Very curious what metabolic shape are they in any how many comorbidities they have etc...
    this often seems to be not reported or ignored etc...
    tough as outward appearance does not tell all but often is indication

this seems to be the factors we know are important
    Like the CDC director said over %75 deaths had 4 or more comorbidity problems
    so yeah they were going to die anyway
    This usually never gets reported, because narrative.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Very good news for those of us have chosen not to vaccinate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    This usually never gets reported, because narrative.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    YUP YUP you horrid racist unvaxed person sells more gets more views is more polarizing etc..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Called the local CVS to get a prescription refilled. The automatic recording stated that .gov supplied N95s will be in stock soon. Is this the next step? Your mask doesn’t work, so we will now mandate respirators? I wonder who is going to be doing the fit testing for all those.

I have had to wear an N95 for extended periods of time while performing physical activities…it’s not fun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Called the local CVS to get a prescription refilled. The automatic recording stated that .gov supplied N95s will be in stock soon. Is this the next step? Your mask doesn’t work, so we will now mandate respirators? I wonder who is going to be doing the fit testing for all those.

I have had to wear an N95 for extended periods of time while performing physical activities…it’s not fun.
    Screw that. It's bad enough I have to wear a paper-ish surgical mask. I'll be damned if I'm wearing an N-95 all day at work. For known COVID rooms there are CAPRs and PAPRs, I have a beard and an N-95 won't provide proper protection as far as the seal goes.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Screw that. It's bad enough I have to wear a paper-ish surgical mask. I'll be damned if I'm wearing an N-95 all day at work. For known COVID rooms there are CAPRs and PAPRs, I have a beard and an N-95 won't provide proper protection as far as the seal goes.
    I do fit testing as part of my job. I have seen how pissed off people get when you tell them no facial hair that comes in contact with the sealing surface when we required N95s. Would love to see the .gov or businesses try to enforce that one.

Feedback Score
    I do fit testing as part of my job. I have seen how pissed off people get when you tell them no facial hair that comes in contact with the sealing surface when we required N95s. Would love to see the .gov or businesses try to enforce that one.
    Oh, it would go something like this: "You don't care about society or your patients? You should be clean shaven for the sake of everyone else!"

I wrote off the Florence Nightingale shit a loooong time ago. April will be 32 years in the field and I'm more than a little crispy around the edges......I think a burnt piece of toast is a more accurate description!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Called the local CVS to get a prescription refilled. The automatic recording stated that .gov supplied N95s will be in stock soon. Is this the next step?
    I eagerly await my "free" 1-2 year supply of N95's, for around-the-shop sanding and other particulate-polluting projects.

In my area few people will be wearing them out in public, and mostly in places I don't go or want to go.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast