Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I wouldn't make that assumption. They passed the tax on uninsured people and that stood for years. I'm sure they could find some way to do it.
    There were many ways to get around / avoid that penalty written into the law.

Aside of exemptions based on low income or it causing 'financial hardship' there was even an exemption just for being a muslim... Not joking here. They actually wrote that shit into the law.

Don't want to pay the tax? - Claim to have muslim beliefs and be exempt...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    My kids school is starting to say they need it to be able to go on activities and field trips. I’m thinking about telling them they better freaking start to think about their legal exposure on this, especially since they’re a private school.

I wouldn’t want my name on anything anywhere near boosters for kids.
    There is a reason they can't require it for normal classroom instruction (that they are required by law to provide).

They are not required by law to provide field trips and other outside of the classroom activities...

When enough people start pulling their kids out the schools will change their tune. we saw the same happen with employers when they lost so many workers. They started losing money and they folded / backtracked on their 'requirements' really quickly didn't they...

Feedback Score
    homeschool

think of this when kids in public are so bad and booted their parents put them in private schools not the majority but many in private schools are the worst of the worst !
    I went to some public and private and the privates were the worst !!!!!

Feedback Score
    Nothing about this 2 year rona response is for good public health. The global elites are at war against individual liberty. Just look at whats going on in other countries.

The only thing thats going to end this is force. The supreme court will not stop this agenda.

Injecting this stuff into your body has nothing to do with good health
    Subject Matter Enthusiast

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435