Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    My issue on the meds: some might work, some might not, but isn't worth trying anything any doctor think might help? The level of political and social ostracizing and pressuring the medical community is unprecedented.
    Unprecedented, and ONLY makes sense if they know those meds are effective and don't want people to be able to use them. Either because they want profits for Pfizer, or because they want more people dead, or both.

If you're dying from cancer, almost anything can be tried, you just have to find a physician willing - and with death as the alternative, that's possible (or at least was pre-Covid).

If you're dying from Covid-19, oh sorry, you better just die. You're not allowed to use ANY medication unless it's on-patent, incredibly expensive, and only administered within a hospital.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/so...ice-ivermectin

So, without further ado, I am glad to finally be able to provide photographic evidence of what is responsible for the miracle of Uttar Pradesh.
    Photo at link - shows Ivermectin listed by name, along with lots of other stuff.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    My Doctor told me the story of having prescribed Ivermectin to a patient only to be called by the pharmacist. The pharmacist then proceeded to threaten taking him to “the medical board” if he didn’t pull the prescription.
    You’re a daisy if you do….

Interesting to see how the Chinese freak out over Omicron infections. Makes me think we should seed the crap out of them with Omicron and watch them tear themselves apart.

Turn around is fair play…. F them.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    My Doctor told me the story of having prescribed Ivermectin to a patient only to be called by the pharmacist. The pharmacist then proceeded to threaten taking him to “the medical board” if he didn’t pull the prescription.
    I've lost a lot of faith in the medical system we have here in America at this point. I'm not sure if that's the end game in this brainless promotion of a worthless vaccine or if it's just to drum up any and all chaos.

There must surely be a significant number of doctors who see the vaccine is worthless at best. I wonder if they're being bullied by licensing boards or something to promote the junk until further notice. Makes no sense.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    And yet......

The fvcking Chinese face zero repercussions for this scourge!!!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    And yet......

The fvcking Chinese face zero repercussions for this scourge!!!
    I would be careful jumping to conclusions about who's fault this was. That lab was run by the WHO, Fauci, and Gates, among many others. I'm not saying the CCP didn't know what was going on or even had a hand in it, but they certainly aren't the only responsible party.

American and Chinese citizens both need to come to the realization that both of their governments have been infiltrated by a globalist mafia that's turning us against each other to distract us from their crimes against humanity as a whole.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I would be careful jumping to conclusions about who's fault this was. That lab was run by the WHO, Fauci, and Gates, among many others. I'm not saying the CCP didn't know what was going on or even had a hand in it, but they certainly aren't the only responsible party.

American and Chinese citizens both need to come to the realization that both of their governments have been infiltrated by a globalist mafia that's turning us against each other to distract us from their crimes against humanity as a whole.
    Citizens of China being turned against citizens of the United States by some mysterious global cabal? Ain't buying that shit, as it implies we're all "on the same team" globally and that couldn't be further from the truth. I have ZERO in common with some Chinese citizen, and just like I feel about them, they feel about us. I also have ZERO desire to join hands and sing kumbaya with those bastards. I've read enough to know that the average Chinese citizen despises us, and I feel the same way towards them.......every single one of them. As I stated earlier, they could all croak tomorrow and I wouldn't even ask where they went.

I also have no compunction about sending that little bastard Fauci to prison for the rest of his miserable life. Oh, and take every asset he has and if that affects his family then screw them too. Scorched earth, I'm tired of this shit.....time for some payback.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 01-18-22 at 20:34.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post

This, absolutely. There's lots of evidence that the Wuhan lab was involved and that the initial outbreak was there. But the lab was doing contract work for an organization run by Fauci and Daszak. Who knows if the release was intentional or accidental, but the origin of the virus involves both US and Chinese researchers, and both US and Chinese labs.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Citizens of China being turned against citizens of the United States by some mysterious global cabal? Ain't buying that shit, as it implies we're all "on the same team" globally and that couldn't be further from the truth. I have ZERO in common with some Chinese citizen, and just like I feel about them, they feel about us. I also have ZERO desire to join hands and sing kumbaya with those bastards. I've read enough to know that the average Chinese citizen despises us, and I feel the same way towards them.......every single one of them. As I stated earlier, they could all croak tomorrow and I wouldn't even ask where they went.

I also have no compunction about sending that little bastard Fauci to prison for the rest of his miserable life. Oh, and take every asset he has and if that affects his family then screw them too. Scorched earth, I'm tired of this shit.....time for some payback.
    Prison?

This is far more appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Understand it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...article-692791

4th injection will not protect you. HAHAHAHAHAHA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If the CEO of Pfizer was Jewish I would cry but he isn't,

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά; born October 21, 1961) is a Greek-American veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company

He isn't even an MD, and they were telling lies about Ivermectin being horse medicine while the CEO of Pfizer is a effing veterinarian.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bourla

Early life and education[edit]
    See also: History of the Jews in Thessaloniki
    Bourla was born and raised in Thessaloniki, Greece.[3] His parents, who were Sephardi Jews, were among the 2,000 of 50,000 Jews in Thessaloniki to survive the Holocaust; According to Bourla, his mother was allegedly minutes away from execution by firing squad when she was spared via a ransom paid to a Nazi Party official by her non-Jewish brother-in-law, while his father happened to be out of the Jewish ghetto when the residents were taken to the Auschwitz concentration camp and went into hiding, never to see his parents again.[4][5]

Bourla earned a doctorate in the biotechnology of reproduction at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki's Veterinary School in 1985.[2][6] He left Greece with his wife when he was 34 after a promotion within Pfizer and since then he has lived in seven different cities, in four different countries.

Last edited by ToeCutter; 01-19-22 at 02:09.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast