Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    And just like England lifts all its restrictions, including covid passports.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/en...k-restrictions

“Restrictions including COVID-19 passes, mask mandates, and work-from-home requirements will be removed in England, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Wednesday. Johnson also suggested that self-isolation rules may also be thrown out at the end of March as the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus pandemic becomes endemic.”

Let’s hope other nations … America … follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The Wuhan database went offline and with in 4 days we say the overnight market go nuts- like people were concerned of some kind of black swan event that could take down assets literally overnight. Something like a Pandemic that would shut down the economy…

There was a thread where we talked about it in real time and wondered what was happening- I posted to that thread recently to close the loop.

Pulitzer Prize for the person that puts that all together. Probably also a sudden heart attack or suicide by a double tap to the head.
    The water gets kind of murky in there. On the one hand, the markets weren't in good health to begin with, and what happened in September of 2019 could have simply been the end of the road. The thing most people fail to understand is that the 2008 GFC never ended. 2019 could easily be seen as the natural result of the fed's attempt to normalize.

At the same time, there are generally catalyzing events that spook an already wary herd into stampede. If the market makers were already on high alert to begin with (and they certainly were), rumors of a potentially world ending virus would certainly give them reason to keep their cash close by.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Well, to each their own. I think the most sinister aspect is the push to vax-jab all these children, down to age 5 (or even younger in the dreams of Pfizer), with a "vaccine" that gives them no protection, doesn't give lasting protection to anyone, might kill or cripple them immediately, and based on Pfizer's own study may cause nasty stuff to accumulate in their ovaries and bone marrow. All this for kids who have like a 0.001% chance of catching Covid at all, and perhaps 1/1000 of that (0.000001%) for getting seriously sick.

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/l...erting-parents
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/an...b-the-children
    https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/be...-and-the-stone
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/w...lain-how-these
    https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/wh...d-to-vaccinate

Yeah, I know that, you know that, 50-75% of the people here know that, but I'm trying to reach the rest too. An absurd number of people still think Covid-19 was a natural virus that showed up from a bat in a "wet market." On that topic:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/c...o-found-unique
    And yet there are still people (here, conservatives, gun guys etc) that are at the least defending the vaccine and at the worst advocating for it. I'm genuinely disturbed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    New Pitch:

Vacc'd idiots who also had the Ro Ro did best during the so called "delta" version. So big shock... they're still selling the crapcine on some un-provable bullshit stats.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good one that was on YouTube from 2019 until sometime in early December.

Lady was predicting an epidemic scare based on some conferences and drills that year and mentions a Trump executive order to begin work on some kind of new flu vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wV9Rl6d2Mys/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    The water gets kind of murky in there. On the one hand, the markets weren't in good health to begin with, and what happened in September of 2019 could have simply been the end of the road. The thing most people fail to understand is that the 2008 GFC never ended. 2019 could easily be seen as the natural result of the fed's attempt to normalize.

At the same time, there are generally catalyzing events that spook an already wary herd into stampede. If the market makers were already on high alert to begin with (and they certainly were), rumors of a potentially world ending virus would certainly give them reason to keep their cash close by.
    The problem is that at that time, and still, there are no other explanations of what happened. Everyone, in real time, was scratching their heads. I thought it was a meteor/asteroid with a high order of near term impact. Close, but not quite…. I agree that we are still living in the echo of the GFC, especially in that we are still juicing lending/interest rates.

Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    And yet there are still people (here, conservatives, gun guys etc) that are at the least defending the vaccine and at the worst advocating for it. I'm genuinely disturbed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    The vaccines helped with older people. They helped with the early variants. Then the wheels fell off with Delta and then even more with Omicron and the unscientific mandates and crazy rules.

That they didn’t go back and try to figure out variant specific versions when delta pop’d its head up means to me that they mRNA vaccines don’t have the ‘silver bullet’ magic that we were promised, or that the Fauci Fanatics lost the path when they left the same vaccine in place for over a year now.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Good one that was on YouTube from 2019 until sometime in early December.

Lady was predicting an epidemic scare based on some conferences and drills that year and mentions a Trump executive order to begin work on some kind of new flu vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wV9Rl6d2Mys/
    Dave Cullen does a really good synopsis of that women and her "awakening" if you will... We live in crazy times Gentlemen!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WfNxhRGXj0Wh/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The vaccines helped with older people. They helped with the early variants. Then the wheels fell off with Delta and then even more with Omicron and the unscientific mandates and crazy rules.

That they didn’t go back and try to figure out variant specific versions when delta pop’d its head up means to me that they mRNA vaccines don’t have the ‘silver bullet’ magic that we were promised, or that the Fauci Fanatics lost the path when they left the same vaccine in place for over a year now.
    There were older people who survived infection prior to the vaccine. Prior to Delta, promoters were already claiming vaccinated people were catching it from people who were not vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There were older people who survived infection prior to the vaccine. Prior to Delta, promoters were already claiming vaccinated people were catching covid from people who were not vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    There were older people who survived infection prior to the vaccine. Prior to Delta, promoters were already claiming vaccinated people were catching covid from people who were not vaccinated.
    The vaccine un-coupled cases from deaths and reduced overall case, especially in older people. You can see that in the aggregate data from early last year. When Delta came along, that relationship was reestablished. To me the real question is, why there wasn’t a V2 of the vaccine. It took like 9months for V1 and we haven’t even seen a whiff of V2- and won’t see it until the fall if it all.

Nothing magical or really next-level scientific about it. Being exposed or even one shot of vaccine takes the bite out of severity of subsequent infections. This Saturn V boosters on boosters is BS.

It’s a disease with something under 1% mortality, if it were higher, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. People would be begging for the vax.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast