Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am still trying to get over from the delta strain. I got it from m old lady that was fully vax'ed. I am not at all. Spent over a week in the ICU. Got out of the hospital in 2 weeks. Dr's told me I would not be going home and to get things in order if I could. The week prier I was not feeling good and took the in home test. I was +. So I went and had the antibody infusion done. The nurses said that was what saved me. Dam drs wanted to stick a ventilator down my throat when i was first admitted. I would not let them. I had about 5 days where I was on high dose with a mask o2 to help me breath, then i kept getting better every day after that.

This is real. But I still will not get vaxed like all my drs want me to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The vaccine un-coupled cases from deaths and reduced overall case, especially in older people. You can see that in the aggregate data from early last year. When Delta came along, that relationship was reestablished. To me the real question is, why there wasn’t a V2 of the vaccine. It took like 9months for V1 and we haven’t even seen a whiff of V2- and won’t see it until the fall if it all.

Nothing magical or really next-level scientific about it. Being exposed or even one shot of vaccine takes the bite out of severity of subsequent infections. This Saturn V boosters on boosters is BS.

It’s a disease with something under 1% mortality, if it were higher, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. People would be begging for the vax.
    NO! you are suffering from mass formation psychosis because you have been hypnotized by the mass media and Dr. Malone talks about this. THERE IS NO COVID-19 VIRUS. PERIOD. It never existed or was "isolated" as the scientist say. A "CORONA VIRUS" is nothing more than the common cold! And the "vaccine" is a slow acting poison death injection.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bczzCSX4YbOw/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 01-19-22 at 21:33.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    I am still trying to get over from the delta strain. I got it from m old lady that was fully vax'ed. I am not at all. Spent over a week in the ICU. Got out of the hospital in 2 weeks. Dr's told me I would not be going home and to get things in order if I could. The week prier I was not feeling good and took the in home test. I was +. So I went and had the antibody infusion done. The nurses said that was what saved me. Dam drs wanted to stick a ventilator down my throat when i was first admitted. I would not let them. I had about 5 days where I was on high dose with a mask o2 to help me breath, then i kept getting better every day after that.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. Not calling you out, I just don't believe the lie. We have had several people in our church have major issues and/or die within a week of getting that shot.

Feedback Score

THAT IS CORRECT. THE VACCINATED ARE THE SPREADERS OF THE PATHOGEN! ITS CALLED "SHEDDING".
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 01-19-22 at 20:51.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My wife and I both had a "version" this last week. Ivermectin and it only lasted 4 days.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What lie? The virus is real. It gets more the people that are not in great health. I am not in great health. But I will not get the shot. I also feel that the US got is holding back the cure or the best treatments for it to gain more power over the people. The vast majority of the population are idiots and will do what they are told to do. The govt is just taking advantage of that

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The vaccine un-coupled cases from deaths and reduced overall case, especially in older people. You can see that in the aggregate data from early last year. When Delta came along, that relationship was reestablished. To me the real question is, why there wasn’t a V2 of the vaccine. It took like 9months for V1 and we haven’t even seen a whiff of V2- and won’t see it until the fall if it all.

Nothing magical or really next-level scientific about it. Being exposed or even one shot of vaccine takes the bite out of severity of subsequent infections. This Saturn V boosters on boosters is BS.

It’s a disease with something under 1% mortality, if it were higher, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. People would be begging for the vax.
    Possibly or the geriatric that finally succumbed to their several years long battle with[insert condition] after getting vaccinated didn't get the cause of death recorded using the same criteria that was in play in the months leading up to December 2021.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What lie? The virus is real. It gets more the people that are not in great health. I am not in great health. But I will not get the shot. I also feel that the US got is holding back the cure or the best treatments for it to gain more power over the people. The vast majority of the population are idiots and will do what they are told to do. The govt is just taking advantage of that
    The lie that the vax is necessary and provides ANY level of protection. Certainly the lie that the vax isn't causing MAJOR health concerns. You don't have to believe me, my wife is a nurse and sees it all day every day.

Feedback Score
    I am going to bed now and also will be taking a break from the forum for awhile. But whatever you dumbass Goyim TAX cattle do from here on, don't take anymore "vaccine" injections!

Good night and God bless.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bczzCSX4YbOw/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 01-19-22 at 22:22.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The problem is that at that time, and still, there are no other explanations of what happened. Everyone, in real time, was scratching their heads. I thought it was a meteor/asteroid with a high order of near term impact. Close, but not quite…. I agree that we are still living in the echo of the GFC, especially in that we are still juicing lending/interest rates.

The vaccines helped with older people. They helped with the early variants. Then the wheels fell off with Delta and then even more with Omicron and the unscientific mandates and crazy rules.

That they didn’t go back and try to figure out variant specific versions when delta pop’d its head up means to me that they mRNA vaccines don’t have the ‘silver bullet’ magic that we were promised, or that the Fauci Fanatics lost the path when they left the same vaccine in place for over a year now.
    My theory has been that it was commercial real estate that seized up the overnight market in Sep of 2019. There's a law that places a bounty due to any whistleblower who can find and prove systemic fraud in the securities market, and just such a whistleblower found such fraud, and claimed the reward just prior to that.

What he found was that lenders were looking the other way while their commercial borrowers lied about their earnings, and therefore their ability to repay the loan. Basically the same thing that led to the 2008 real estate crisis.

What they were doing was changing the names of streets and companies so that anyone trying to compare year over year would have to do excruciatingly tedious research to connect the dots. And what this guy found was that a business claiming an earning of x amount one year would then change their name, and change the street name associated with the property, before claiming 2x earnings the next year. Which of course would trigger an audit to verify, because those would be incredible numbers if true.

So basically it was just another ninja loan, where retail stores were being allowed to claim ridiculous incomes, and the lenders were just taking their word for it. And since the paper trail was hard to follow, it gave the lender plausible deniability. Or rather it prevented investors from being able to do their due diligence, so anyone purchasing that debt, or anyone rating it, couldn't detect the fraud at first glance.

So all these prime rated securities tied to commercial real estate were about to get a serious downgrade, and the value of commercial real estate was about to have to come back down to earth. Which explains why the banks were reluctant to lend to each other.

But then the fed stepped in and basically said in no uncertain terms that they would absorb any and all distressed assets from the banks, and that got the overnight market moving again. With the fed swearing up and down it was just overnight loans being rolled over (i.e. the same money being lent out and paid back over and over again). But as the balance sheet grew and the amounts went from absurd to stratospheric, it eventually became obvious to people that they had actually restarted QE. About the time that the general public was starting to catch on to what was happening, that's when covid hit.

ETA: The TLDR version of all that is that all the retail failures and collapse of the commercial real estate market that happened during the lockdown, IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAYS! What the pandemic did was it allowed the government to bail them out under the pretext that it was an act of God, and not their own criminal actions, that had caused the failure. So more or less the entire CARES package was just another 2008 style bailout, but this time it was for commercial real estate, and it was done under the pretext of covid relief. In reality, the retailers lied, and the lenders knowingly committed fraud, and we the taxpayers bailed them out. It would be like if you lied about your income to buy a house, and when you defaulted, the government came in and just paid off the loan for you with other people's money.
    Last edited by okie; 01-19-22 at 21:45.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast