Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It's mind boggling the amount of brainless retards that buy into the covid brainwashing. The mask tards are back out everywhere again.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I'm looking for a Klan hood, just in case any mask mandates crop back up on my jobs.

Never have seen a fire I didn't wanna throw gas on.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    I love the folks you see alone driving in a car wearing a mask

The idiocy anymore is scary as its world wide

Used to think OH the great reset they wont get the WHOLE world on board and yeah that and global warming idiocy and the racism and the ….

Feedback Score
    The democratic party is a modern death cult. Total mind control that stresses fear and death- or at the pinnacle, the fear that they won't be able to kill their babies.

The problem are facts that everyone can see. While they are at their fall-back position of measuring cases after falling back from the number of deaths, to the second line of hospital resources- what happens when March comes, this goes away and the deaths and hospitalizations just aren't there? Maybe I'm foolishly optimistic, but the head-trash these people are carrying with them can only last so long. When they come out with the line that we all need to vax and mask for the people with compromised immunity- the argument used in some schools now- people are just going to shrug.

Look at Polis in CO. Colorado is goofy with a good amount of 'libertarianism', but Gov. Pole-smoker threw gun rights under the bus here in CO to keep his national chances alive. He is coming down to - get your shots, and live your life. Don't get your shots, don't wear a mask - take your chances; the govt isn't your mom. He sees that this Dem strategy isn't viable in the long term.

I'll have to dig up the post where I called omicrom. It came a bit earlier than I thought, but it is less dangerous and more catchy than I thought they'd press us with.

Normal people, and a lot of vax'd people, are looking at the new variants and how the vaccines just don't 'work' and are turning down the booster. Hell, omicrom IS pretty much a vaccine.

The vaccines were lasers- bright and shortlived. You need a shotgun. And keeping the gun analogy going, where are our 'reloads'? These vaccines are like shooting M193 when I want the MK262 at least.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The problem seems to be getting the correct information out there.
    Omnicron is appearing like a common cold or a light flu. This was made very clear by the Doctor who discovered it and put the word out.
    Now, if omnicron is such a light case of Covid and you get the immunities, well there goes the entire vaccine industry.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have seen more mask wearers and I just shake my head.. I know folks that are vaxxed and boosted who got covid twice....maybe the cures are worse than then disease. Not sure and yes I did get the vax.... I am done with the fear mongering

People said omnicron isn't that bad and you are seeing folks feed into the fear like it is the black plague

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I have seen more mask wearers and I just shake my head.. I know folks that are vaxxed and boosted who got covid twice....maybe the cures are worse than then disease. Not sure and yes I did get the vax.... I am done with the fear mongering

People said omnicron isn't that bad and you are seeing folks feed into the fear like it is the black plague
    All along, I've said "It's your choice" and to tell you the truth, right up until the election, I would have done it. However, it became a political football and Kamala and Joe both came out and said "This is Trump's vaccine and I dont trust it/him." I just turned off from the whole thing.
    That being said, it didn't stop me from not wearing a mask and going about my daily life as if this never Covid event never occured.
    As far as I know, I havent gotten Covid, but time went on. Now it's 2 years on and I don't see how I havent come in contact with it.
    Thats an experiance from one guy, well, one guy and his Son. You see my Son is in College and going through all of this.

So as time goes on, taking the vaccine might reduce the chances that some folks will get this, but it might only be good for 90-150 days. After 150, you're on your own and you don't have the antibodies to prevent further infections. So your seeing people get multiple vaccinations, yet still get the virus, sometimes multiple times.
    The big BUT in all of this is that this is an experimentle vaccine, we don't know the long term effects.

No one will be held accountable if all of this goes bad; really, your on your own.
    Looking at the pro's and con's, no thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The problem seems to be getting the correct information out there.
    Omnicron is appearing like a common cold or a light flu. This was made very clear by the Doctor who discovered it and put the word out.
    Now, if omnicron is such a light case of Covid and you get the immunities, well there goes the entire vaccine industry.
    The deeper problem is the fact that getting the incorrect information out there has been and still is intentional from the get go and its world wide.
    This intentional incorrect information is coming directly from the very institutions that are responsible for public health.
    What its called when intentional actions cause death? How many thousands have died as a result?
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The deeper problem is the fact that getting the incorrect information out there has been and still is intentional from the get go and its world wide.
    This intentional incorrect information is coming directly from the very institutions that are responsible for public health.
    What its called when intentional actions cause death? How many thousands have died as a result?
    I've asked myself that more than a couple of times in all of this, but in the middle of it, when we all still knew better, we were allowing Governors to stow active Covid Pateints in Nursing homes with the most vulnerable.
    I mean just how stupid is that? Everything about that was totally against "The Science" and yet no one is held accountable. All of that comes to you via the Democratic Party. No one and I mean no one will be held accountable for that.
    Oh by the Way, Trump Stationed to Navy Nursing Ships off the coast of New York and several Mobile Hospitals. I'm really not sure if any of those assets were ever used and the only excuse is the Guy who made them available was a Republican who "Mean Tweets".

Having said all of that, you're expendable and if your life or death could move the political footbal a single millimeter for them, they're all for it.
    I have no faith in my Federal Government and I will not allow them to inject me with "The soup of the day."
    Intentional Act's that cause Death?
    Last edited by Averageman; 12-26-21 at 06:43.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With how mild omicron is, you’d think people who haven’t had Covid would want to get some natural immunities from this one.

If this charade was about health and safety we wouldn’t be seeing the massive fear lien response to omicron- it’s a cold.

It’s crazy to see how many people comply with blanket PHO’s/mask
    Mandates. It’s nice to see those who do not comply.

The leftist mob continues to go even more retarded, I didn’t this that was possible, but here we are, they just keep getting more and more retarded.

The elephant in the room is the mental health of millions of children and young adults that is worse than it has been in decades.

Not to mention elderly folks in assisted living being taken away from their families and isolated. They’re deteriorating quicker than ever.

The children have been used as political pawns in this game of fear and control and it is taking a toll on them mentally.

This whole thing has been great at tearing families apart and weakening independent thought.

I have a sister who won’t allow her or her family to be around my family because we aren’t “vaccinated” and she is so scared we will hurt them. They continue to contract Covid even though they’ve been “vaccinated” and wear masks everywhere and barely leave the home- but my family is the danger zone because we didn’t want to take a gene therapy.

It’s totally bonkers.

It’s disgusting. People need to turn off the TV, put the screens down and live their lives already.

What we’re experiencing is the most massive Psyop ever.

To anyone still afraid to live their lives or allow others to live their lives in response to this plandemic- Do like the bitch from frozen did- let it go.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 12-26-21 at 09:18.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast