Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is interesting to run into folks freaking out over Covid still. In KS, 90% of the time, it doesn't factor into your life. Occasionally though you'll run into some Liberals who need to virtue signal by wearing masks or requiring masks in their business. As someone who had the big, bad, super-scary Delta variant... it's an annoying week, and then back to work. Omicron, by all accounts, is even less severe, and not worth the time it took to make this post.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If the "vaccine" worked they should have nothing to fear.

I hesitate to post this as it will open up a can of worms.

I now have a vaccinated 86 year old mother in a memory care unit after being vaccinated and my 95 year old mother in law has deteriorated in mental capacity greatly this year and has had both jabs as well as the booster.

Granted, she is 95, but she was sharp as a tack forever. She is now slurring her words and can't remember anything.

I am deeply concerned about the future of everyone who took this shot, including some in my immediate family who caved to employment mandates.

I continue not to wear a mask and live my life as I did prior to the start of the brainwashing.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-26-21 at 09:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This vid of loco lady on the plane has been making the rounds & is a prime example of how idiotic people have become.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...off-eat-video/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    This vid of loco lady on the plane has been making the rounds & is a prime example of how idiotic people have become.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...off-eat-video/
    They want you half crazed and very afraid; this gives permission to every sociopath from here to the horizon to go bat crap crazy on you and they have an excuse.
    You have to acknowledge that there are folks sitting in the County Jail right now for not obeying these "rules" handed down by Fauci and his ilk, while a guy drives through a Christmas Parade after being on bail or bond three times.
    We've got all of this upside down.
    We either have a Virus or a Vaccine, we certainly don't have both.

Feedback Score
    So Australia has partnered with Moderna to produce hundreds of millions of doses of Covid vaccine in Oz.

The factory won't be complete and operational until 2024.

Ummm. 2024? WTF?

ETA: Population of Oz is about 26 million.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 12-26-21 at 12:07.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow.

I wouldn't sit in the same house with anyone who voted for the domestic enemy, don't care if we're related or not.

It's that black and white to me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The Soul Asylum song "Misery" has a line that goes: We'll create the cure, we made the disease.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The local radio stations here are all covid ads all the time. Like I literally heard 4 covid vaccine advertisements in the 4 minute break from music. 2 Phizer, 2 from DHHS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1 View Post
    The local radio stations here are all covid ads all the time. Like I literally heard 4 covid vaccine advertisements in the 4 minute break from music. 2 Phizer, 2 from DHHS.
    Brought to you by Pfizer and Biontech.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast