Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I wouldn't make that assumption. They passed the tax on uninsured people and that stood for years. I'm sure they could find some way to do it.
    There were many ways to get around / avoid that penalty written into the law.

Aside of exemptions based on low income or it causing 'financial hardship' there was even an exemption just for being a muslim... Not joking here. They actually wrote that shit into the law.

Don't want to pay the tax? - Claim to have muslim beliefs and be exempt...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    My kids school is starting to say they need it to be able to go on activities and field trips. I’m thinking about telling them they better freaking start to think about their legal exposure on this, especially since they’re a private school.

I wouldn’t want my name on anything anywhere near boosters for kids.
    There is a reason they can't require it for normal classroom instruction (that they are required by law to provide).

They are not required by law to provide field trips and other outside of the classroom activities...

When enough people start pulling their kids out the schools will change their tune. we saw the same happen with employers when they lost so many workers. They started losing money and they folded / backtracked on their 'requirements' really quickly didn't they...

Feedback Score
    homeschool

think of this when kids in public are so bad and booted their parents put them in private schools not the majority but many in private schools are the worst of the worst !
    I went to some public and private and the privates were the worst !!!!!

Feedback Score
    Nothing about this 2 year rona response is for good public health. The global elites are at war against individual liberty. Just look at whats going on in other countries.

The only thing thats going to end this is force. The supreme court will not stop this agenda.

Injecting this stuff into your body has nothing to do with good health
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    My GF has the Kung Flu now. She’s off work for 10 days. She’s fine. It’s like a cold to her. I may have had it last week. Had a runny nose and was sneezing like crazy for 2 days. I didn’t test and don’t care to. No big deal. Fk this thing.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    My GF has the Kung Flu now. She’s off work for 10 days. She’s fine. It’s like a cold to her. I may have had it last week. Had a runny nose and was sneezing like crazy for 2 days. I didn’t test and don’t care to. No big deal. Fk this thing.
    It is Omicron that is spreading now so that is to be expected, and now you have antibodies for Delta too if that comes around again. Ain't it great?

Feedback Score
    Understand it is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...article-692791

4th injection will not protect you. HAHAHAHAHAHA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If the CEO of Pfizer was Jewish I would cry but he isn't,

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά; born October 21, 1961) is a Greek-American veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company

He isn't even an MD, and they were telling lies about Ivermectin being horse medicine while the CEO of Pfizer is a effing veterinarian.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    He isn't even an MD, and they were telling lies about Ivermectin being horse medicine while the CEO of Pfizer is a effing veterinarian.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/pfizer-r...-pfivermectin/

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Apparently the president of the AMA is now demanding that private businesses require their employees to take these experimental* drugs that don't prevent you from getting Covid-19, spreading Covid-19, or being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19, and provide some modest benefit starting two weeks after a second dose and ending 4-5 months later.

Great way for the AMA to utterly destroy its own credibility and that of its physicians.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/st...s-its-own-code

As the article notes:

If only we could hope that Harmon and his association would honor their own code of ethics. The AMA’s Code of Medical Ethics Opinion 2.1.1 says this:

Informed consent to medical treatment is fundamental in both ethics and law. Patients have the right to receive information and ask questions about recommended treatments so that they can make well-considered decisions about care. Successful communication in the patient-physician relationship fosters trust and supports shared decision making. The process of informed consent occurs when communication between a patient and physician results in the patient’s authorization or agreement to undergo a specific medical intervention.

That’s a plain statement of the informed consent doctrine, which is among the most widely recognized and time-honored principles of medical ethics here and abroad. Everybody of sufficient age and sound mind is supposed to have right to decide what is to be done to his or her body.

It’s “arguably the most deeply rooted doctrine in contemporary medical ethics,” wrote two medical ethics experts last year in the Wall Street Journal. In that column, a director of the Medical Ethics Program at the University of California, Irvine and a law professor at Notre Dame wrote, “Authorities rushing to implement mandatory vaccination protocols are ignoring available scientific data, basic principles of immunology and elementary norms.”
    *the three vaccines offered in the US are still experimental, because their clinical trials aren't completed. And won't be completed for another 1-2 years. Meanwhile, the supposedly FDA approved "Comirnaty," which the FDA's own document states is legally and chemically different from Pfizer's EUA vaccine, has yet to be seen anywhere in actual use.

Feedback Score
    Anyone notice that Dr. Fauci hasn’t been front and center lately? The Sunday Morning News shows all had lackeys on instead of the Grand Wizard. My guess is that he’ll declare victory June time frame and retire to help take the COVID off the table as an election issue for the fall. It is just too much of a burden on the narrative.

Declare COVID over, when it starts to rise in Oct, just wave your hands and say ‘nothing to see here….’. LOOK 1/6 is now worse than the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs….
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast