Thread: BCM Package - 16” ML Rifle, Vortex PST-II in DFW

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

BCM Package - 16” ML Rifle, Vortex PST-II in DFW

Due to unexpected and pretty frightening family medical issues, I’m offering up the following as a package only at this time:

15JAN2022 - willing to split package at this time!

BCM 16” Mid-length BFH upper with BCM BCG (MPI, auto) and BCM charging handle (pretty sure it’s a large) purchased directly from BCM and then sent to Adco to have a LaRue 9” quad rail installed. I have a Magpul MBUS Pro folding rear sight that is not pictured but is in original packaging and that has never been mounted that I’ll include. BCM lower was purchased new from M4C vendor, and then I put foliage BCM stock and pistol grip on it and replaced factory trigger guard with Magpul enhanced version. Also included with rifle are three (3) 30-round PMags and a nice Tactical Tailor 36” Covert Carry Case in black/tan. PRICE - $950 OBO.

Vortex PST Gen II (PST-1605 1-6x24, VMR-2 MOA reticle) that I purchased new and have never even opened - factory seals are intact - and an ADM AD-Recon 30mm STD mount for the optic. PRICE - $450 OBO.

Background is that I bought the upper and lower around 10 years or so ago, put no more than 150 rounds through the combo to test function (topped with a DD micro rear BUIS and Aimpoint T-1 at the time), cleaned it, and then locked it away as an extra “just in case…”. Two years ago, I sold the T-1 and mount on it and used the proceeds to pick up the Vortex PST-2/mount to give my aging eyes a break and try out that combo. Needless to say, I never got around to even mounting the scope and now could sure benefit from sending the entire package to a new home. I no longer have any free time to shoot much less piece this thing out. And yeah, the LaRue quad rail is a little old school…

I very greatly prefer a FTF deal in the D/FW metromess to save shipping expenses and, more importantly, time and energy to ship, but I will ship the rifle from my FFL to your FFL on my dime. Payment to be made with cash only if FTF or via USPS money orders only if shipped, and I’ll arrange to have this at my FFL to go out within 24 hours of payment being received. If a FTF works out, then I’d likely have to wait until a weekend to meet.

Best way to contact me is via PM, but it may be difficult to respond immediately if I’m on duty or at the hospital. I’m going to attach (or try to attach) a photo or two, but I’ve got several available and can take others to send directly if you’ll contact me here through PM.
    08ABB8C8-729B-4B0C-9CED-0822AF7B061C.jpeg2994C912-8440-47DA-8F8E-F44D6BE66153.jpeg7E5C5CAB-84E5-4189-A9BE-D521EB423113.jpeg518DDD7C-F853-4600-8FB6-89FA213C2EA3.jpeg
    Last edited by afff_667; 01-15-22 at 11:11. Reason: Price lowered
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Bumped to top with price reduction. Offers will be entertained.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Bumped to top and will split package. Offers will be entertained.[/QUOTE]