Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamala Harris admits all people hospitalized for covaids vaccinated

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    The population I work with is a little more than 75% “vaccinated”. Well, after the rule change yesterday where you have to be “boosted” to be “vaccinated”, I guess that has semantically changed now. However, of admitted patients I’ve seen about a 50-50 ratio. Surprisingly, I’m seeing four cases of influenza to one case of COVID over the last two weeks.
    This sounds far more in line with reality.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You are saying in Duram Co, NC, where 95 percent of residents have received at least one dose of vaccine, 65% of your (edit - Covid19) patients are unvaccinated?

Andy
    Yes, about 65% of the inpatients admitted specifically for COVID are unvax.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You sound really excited that vaccinated people are dying.

Maybe consider taking a step back from the politics for a bit.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Your local trend is definitely not the "norm" for this time period. Is that because Omicron has already swept through and you're on the downhill slide? Or is it because Omicron is yet to fully hit your AOR? The map says my area is down, but everyone is sick or getting over being sick, and it's definitely not influenza. I see all these hours long lines of people waiting for testing, but there are no lines around here. I think people here are just fed up and dealing with it undiagnosed.
    His area may be different, but here you have COVID, or you don't. Specific variants, testing goes out, and we wait for results, but not everyone gets variant-specific testing. We infer variant based on patterns of symptomology, etc.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    His area may be different, but here you have COVID, or you don't. Specific variants, testing goes out, and we wait for results, but not everyone gets variant-specific testing. We infer variant based on patterns of symptomology, etc.
    I was speaking about the tests the FDA admitted weren't detecting Omicron.

https://www.medtechdive.com/news/fda...ariant/611617/
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I was speaking about the tests the FDA admitted weren't detecting Omicron.

https://www.medtechdive.com/news/fda...ariant/611617/
    Yes, So far as I know tests are not detecting specific variants, at least at the point of care.

I was only speaking to your question of if omicron has hit, and how bad. If his area is like ours, we don't know, because we don't know the variant that's impacting people on a given day. My apologies if I misunderstood.

Feedback Score
    Your local trend is definitely not the "norm" for this time period. Is that because Omicron has already swept through and you're on the downhill slide? Or is it because Omicron is yet to fully hit your AOR? The map says my area is down, but everyone is sick or getting over being sick, and it's definitely not influenza. I see all these hours long lines of people waiting for testing, but there are no lines around here. I think people here are just fed up and dealing with it undiagnosed.
    Every state is different and omicron is pretty mild, so we are seeing. As I said before, nobody knows what variant somebody has typically for an extended time and ONLY if the physician REALLY wants to know. Most local and even regional labs can’t test for anything but “COVID-19” at this time. Either way, right now we are seeing about 50-50 with vaccinated and seeing more influenza the last two weeks. There are a lot of people around here experiencing fatigue, joint pain, headache, and congestion that lasts 5-7 days. They aren’t seeking medical care, aren’t being hospitalized, and overall having pretty mild symptoms. Is it omicron? Is it influenza? Who knows. All I can report on is what I’m seeing on shifts which I’m working; four out of seven 12 hour days in the ER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Every state is different and omicron is pretty mild, so we are seeing. As I said before, nobody knows what variant somebody has typically for an extended time and ONLY if the physician REALLY wants to know. Most local and even regional labs can’t test for anything but “COVID-19” at this time. Either way, right now we are seeing about 50-50 with vaccinated and seeing more influenza the last two weeks. There are a lot of people around here experiencing fatigue, joint pain, headache, and congestion that lasts 5-7 days. They aren’t seeking medical care, aren’t being hospitalized, and overall having pretty mild symptoms. Is it omicron? Is it influenza? Who knows. All I can report on is what I’m seeing on shifts which I’m working; four out of seven 12 hour days in the ER.

What's your protocol? Do you swab for both flu and covid? We used to not, I think now we do. If you pop positive for flu with or without covid you get tamiflu.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    What's your protocol? Do you swab for both flu and covid? We used to not, I think now we do. If you pop positive for flu with or without covid you get tamiflu.
    We have two tests depending on severity of illness. General COVID tests are the CEPHID and includes COVID, FLU A, FLU B, and RSV. When the patient is having respiratory symptoms, we use BIOFIRE that tests for about a dozen other respiratory viruses.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Well, the “fact checkers” are all over this one. They claim the video is edited.
    And perhaps it is….but with all the current suppression of facts, news, etc…that we currently see everywhere….I don’t really trust anything coming from the MSM, or their “truth suppressors”.
    Especially when also in the news… currently 95-99% of all hospitalizations in Israel, and Australia are vaccinated.
    The "fact checkers" have been known to put out false information.

Who fact checks the "fact checkers?"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast