Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    I am surprised you didn't mention the awesome solar setup that doesn't work in cars, buildings or any dark area, ie where most people need guns. But hey its pretty.
    The solar charges a 20,000 hour built in battery. It charges more than it uses in daylight. Watch the video...it helps. Unless your an actual vampire....it's a non-issue.

...waiting for the next bs excuse.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    So you're choosing a communist made optic because of reticle... I see your priorities are in line.
    Well, I do like to aim so...
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The solar charges a 20,000 hour built in battery. It charges more than it uses in daylight. Watch the video...it helps. Unless your an actual vampire....it's a non-issue.

...waiting for the next bs excuse.
    And 99% of peoples guns aren't in the effing sun. Most people conceal carry and shoot indoors.

What BS cheers for China do you have next?

ETA: you posted about a failure you witnessed above but still cheer china.
    Sure looks like you need a hobby other than just being argumentative.

Might as well add me to ignore list as I'm sick of your nonsense already.
    Last edited by .45fan; 01-25-22 at 14:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And 99% of peoples guns aren't in the effing sun. Most people conceal carry and shoot indoors.

Can you back up this claim with any actual facts or statistics? I know personally my guns will see the sun quite often in a 20,000 hour timeframe, and it’s probably been more than a decade since I shot at an indoor range. Yeah I’m a 1%er!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Can you back up this claim with any actual facts or statistics? I know personally my guns will see the sun quite often in a 20,000 hour timeframe, and it’s probably been more than a decade since I shot at an indoor range. Yeah I’m a 1%er!
    You and me both then. Most of my training is outside and usually in sun you had better wear protection against unless you like that lobster red skin. With 20K worth of life w/o sun it would never die on me unless it went complete tits up.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 01-25-22 at 14:57.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I would agree. Not to get in the way of this guy's rant, but I worked in a Indoor Range and Gunshop for 3 years, and I still shot more outdoors than in.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

For 20,000 straight hours? GTFOH. The cheers aren't for China, in case you have a reading comprehension problem, everyone here that likes the Holosun products are because it is a better optic, China is the universally accepted negative part. Everyone accepts that fact. You don't have to buy it or like it. Totally cool...but bashing it with BS facts just makes you a simple minded hater. Nothing more. If you acknowledged the superiority but hated it because China...understood. Adding bs doesn't help your case and certainly doesn't help Trijicon get off their asses and get with innovation.

You will just be the guy with the '80 Camaro because 'Mericuh, while most people laugh at you on the side of the road in their Honda Accords.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 01-25-22 at 15:08.

Feedback Score
    I live in the metro Detroit area the largest populated county in the state, the closest outdoor range is over an hour away, there are 220k cpl holders in my county, not to mention people that are just gun owners who don't carry. How many do you think are driving over an hour to shoot?
    I do it but I know I'm in the extreme minority.

Change it to 90% if you like and it still means that feature is a gimmick that 9 out of 10 people will get no use out of.

I've seen more than one post say that the solar is to help if the battery is dead, I say read my original post of most times guns are needed, isn't in sunlight.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    For 20,000 straight hours? GTFOH. The cheers aren't for China, in case you have a reading comprehension problem, everyone here that likes the Holosun products are because it is a better optic, China is the universally accepted negative part. Everyone accepts that fact. You don't have to buy it or like it. Totally cool...but bashing it with BS facts just makes you a simple minded hater. Nothing more. If you acknowledged the superiority but hated it because China...understood. Adding bs doesn't help your case and certainly doesn't help Trijicon get off their asses and get with innovation.

You will just be the guy with the '80 Camaro because 'Mericuh, while most people laugh at you on the side of the road in their Honda Accords.
    Yes the lazy people that cry about two screws being a burden to change a battery I can see being to lazy to change the battery every 2.5 years. Most states have 10 indoor ranges for every one outdoor range. So if you want to argue that every effing communist sight is seeing plenty of sun, I'll use your GTFOH.

If you are so effing bright, where does the money for holosun purchass go, thats right, back to China then to the CCP, so keep your smug reading comprehension comments to yourself.

If you love gimmicks great, your post above descrbing a holosun failure you saw in person speaks volumes.
    It proves they are problematic like I said, and that you have nothing better to do than argue, as you have shown.

What does Trijicon need to innovate? Gimmicks that gullible people love.

Green reticules mean nothing in RDS, lasers yes, not RDS.

Circle dot, hmmmm, eyes can focus on one thing so let's cheer multiple things.

Shake awake, I've seen that fail in person.

I would not want to see that trash on Trijicon.

Just put me on the ignore list as I'm done with you before I say something to get banned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I live in the metro Detroit area the largest populated county in the state, the closest outdoor range is over an hour away, there are 220k cpl holders in my county, not to mention people that are just gun owners who don't carry. How many do you think are driving over an hour to shoot?
    I do it but I know I'm in the extreme minority.

Change it to 90% if you like and it still means that feature is a gimmick that 9 out of 10 people will get no use out of.

I've seen more than one post say that the solar is to help if the battery is dead, I say read my original post of most times guns are needed, isn't in sunlight.
    Stop trying to legitimize a claim that you are clearly pulling out of your ass. The emitters on RDS use so little power, you could sit this holosun in your window once a year and you still will be unlikely to experience a dead battery.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast