Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    How much does Assembled in USA matter to everyone? For my first red dot I searched high and low until I found a Romeo4 "Assembled in USA" for $200. Then I read comments to the effect of doesn't matter, it's just a Chinese Holosun. When I wanted another red dot I said screw it and got a Romeo5 for $100. I frankly don't know how to feel about that.
    Manufactured in any other country than China is what many look for. It comes at increased costs, but it's a matter of principle and not supporting a communist sh*thole bent on destroying democracy and the West.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    Manufactured in any other country than China is what many look for. It comes at increased costs, but it's a matter of principle and not supporting a communist sh*thole bent on destroying democracy and the West.
    Ironically, many companies that manufacture products in the US and in other countries other than China, are also bent on destroying democracy and the West.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Ironically, many companies that manufacture products in the US and in other countries other than China, are also bent on destroying democracy and the West.
    Examples???

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Recently purchased an RDS for the P365. After weighing the pros and cons of various optics- reliability, durability, controls, footprint, battery life, battery mount, availability, I chose the Trijicon RMRcc. A couple of guys on another forum with a lot of experience with optics in training classes etc., pointed out optics using a battery tray sometimes developed problems with maintaining battery contact. That was one major reason I didn't get a holosun.
    I have about 1500 rounds on the holosun 407k on my P365xl and haven't yet experienced any battery related, or any other issues.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Yes, examples, please.

Most countries that manufacture products outside the US other than China are just trying to make a buck, and make this type of stuff paying their laborers slave wages...Vietnam, Bangladesh, Guatamala, etc. We can debate China.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Yes, examples, please.

Most countries that manufacture products outside the US other than China are just trying to make a buck, and make this type of stuff paying their laborers slave wages...Vietnam, Bangladesh, Guatamala, etc. We can debate China.
    The majority of tech companies:
    Google,
    Apple,
    IBM,
    Adobe,
    Nvidia,
    Netflix,
    Salesforce,
    Microsoft,
    Paypal,
    Cisco,
    Amazon,
    Facebook,
    Intel,
    Broadcom,
    Oracle,
    Texas Instruments,
    Ebay
    Samsung,
    Pandora,
    Spotify
    HBO,
    BET,
    Showtime,
    Hulu,

Other companies:
    Lego,
    Levi's,
    Nike,
    Gillette,
    IKEA,
    Frontier Airlines,
    United Airlines,
    Hawaiian Aitlines,
    Realtruck,
    Advance Auto Parts,
    Amalgamated Bank,
    Aspiration Bank,
    Beneficial State Bank,
    Silicon Valley Bank,
    Scholastic Book Store,
    Tattered Cover Book Store,
    Lifeway Christian Books,
    Schuler Books and Music,
    Books A Million,
    Life Savers Candy,
    Tesla,
    Lindt Chocolate,
    Ghirardelli Chocolate,
    Dove Chocolate,
    Godiva,
    See's Candies,
    Equal Exchange Chocolate,
    Saks Fifth Avenue,
    Talbots,
    Calvin Klein,
    Tommy Hilfiger,
    Burberry,
    Hugo Boss,
    J. Crew,
    Coach,,
    Eddie Bauer,
    Etsy,
    Abercrombie and Fitch,
    Gap,
    Banana Republic,
    Old Navy,
    Nordstrom,
    Bloomingdale's,
    Sears,
    BJ's,
    Neiman Marcus,
    Belk,
    Macy's,
    Costco,
    Samsung,
    Radio Shack,
    Sony,
    Versace,
    Christian Dior,
    Chanel,
    Louis Vuitton,
    Prada,
    Adidas,
    Columbia Sportswear,
    Under Armor,
    Whole Foods,
    SuperValu,
    Trader Joe's,
    Pepsi,
    Coca Cola,
    Samsonite,
    Victorinox,
    Tumi,
    eBags,
    Dick's Sporting Goods,
    REI,
    Orvis,
    Patagonia,
    Sprint,
    Crocks,
    Sketchers,
    DSW,
    Timberland,
    The North Face,
    Asics,
    Vans,
    Reebok,
    Payless Shoes,
    Foot Locker,
    Hard Rock Cafe,
    Panera,
    Dunkin',
    Chipotle,
    Starbucks,
    Colgate,
    Arm & Hammer,
    Office Max,
    Office Depot,
    Staples.

Etc, etc, etc.

You get the idea. There are tons of companies that give the vast majority of their political donations to the party determined to destroy America, and the American way of life.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

You get the idea. There are tons of companies that give the vast majority of their political donations to the party determined to destroy America, and the American way of life.
    Only part of this is political. Another part is economic. I'd be delighted to hear soultions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Only part of this is political. Another part is economic. I'd be delighted to hear soultions.
    Simple make all items imported from China either pay a Covid tariff . Better yet make it a federal crime, with 50 years in prison for importation of good from China or exportation of American knowledge including what is taught at Universities. I have nothing against imports from other countries.

Feedback Score
    This thread is quickly getting off topic, I think you should buy what you want for the reasons you want, just understand what you are getting.

After years of going back and forth with optics on my "go-to, General purpose, Reece, whatever" I have decided on going to an ACOG with a Holosun 509T piggy back and a ADM cantilever mount. Why holosun instead of an RMR, price and reticle. Do I think the RMR is more durable, yes; would I rather buy US made, yes; but altimately it doesn't give me what I want because it doesn't have an easy access battery, and I like the donut of death as I get into night vision, which is a whole 'nother can of worms.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    This thread is quickly getting off topic, I think you should buy what you want for the reasons you want, just understand what you are getting.

After years of going back and forth with optics on my "go-to, General purpose, Reece, whatever" I have decided on going to an ACOG with a Holosun 509T piggy back and a ADM cantilever mount. Why holosun instead of an RMR, price and reticle. Do I think the RMR is more durable, yes; would I rather buy US made, yes; but altimately it doesn't give me what I want because it doesn't have an easy access battery, and I like the donut of death as I get into night vision, which is a whole 'nother can of worms.
    Lol, what forum are you on?? ALL threads go off topic....

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast