Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Yes the lazy people that cry about two screws being a burden to change a battery I can see being to lazy to change the battery every 2.5 years. Most states have 10 indoor ranges for every one outdoor range. So if you want to argue that every effing communist sight is seeing plenty of sun, I'll use your GTFOH.

If you are so effing bright, where does the money for holosun purchass go, thats right, back to China then to the CCP, so keep your smug reading comprehension comments to yourself.

If you love gimmicks great, your post above descrbing a holosun failure you saw in person speaks volumes.
    It proves they are problematic like I said, and that you have nothing better to do than argue, as you have shown.

What does Trijicon need to innovate? Gimmicks that gullible people love.

Green reticules mean nothing in RDS, lasers yes, not RDS.

Circle dot, hmmmm, eyes can focus on one thing so let's cheer multiple things.

Shake awake, I've seen that fail in person.

I would not want to see that trash on Trijicon.

Just put me on the ignore list as I'm done with you before I say something to get banned.
    Again if you are going to bash a product, maybe you should actually learn about it first instead of just hating on something you know nothing about and never tried. Only haters do that...and everyone can see it but the other 2 haters. To help you out with actual facts, and yet debunk another one of your "arguments", it charges on ambient light also. It doesn't have to be direct sunlight.

As far as green goes, it is proven green is better for many people. The OP himself is one of them and stated that fact.

Sage Dynamics has tested Holosun and Trijicon. More brutally than you or I will ever be on an optic. Surprise! His white paper on those tests has RMR failures too.

Red dot 101: You don't focus on the red dot, you focus on the target. The circle dot helps quicken close in, less precise shots. I know it helped my Action Steel times.

Until you are not buying any Chinese products at all, save your moral high ground argument and store it in your '80 Camaro.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    On the flip side, my buddy just bought a 507 with the green Vulcan reticle - joint effort between Holosun and Primary Arms. Great idea as far as a reticle goes to find the chevron in unconventional shooting positions.

When it came in, it had a weird double chevron. We had multiple guys confirm the reticle to make sure it was the same for all eyes. Everyone saw it. He called their CS and had to go through a bunch of emails on checking things to get it returned. He returned it (on his own dime) and was sent another and was told it was checked by a tech before sent out. Same thing - actually worse then the previous one.

Sure it is harder to see at arms length, but it blurs the chevron a little, instead of seeing the actual double. I don't see any negative reviews on it, but the green is relatively new and maybe is isolated to just the green and not the red. If it was the price of the their older red dots (@$200-$250) this would be more acceptable a flaw, but at $350, the chevron should be nice and clean. My buddy is returning the second one and buying something else since it seems it is an issue that cannot be addressed at the time. He was bummed, because he really liked the idea of the Vulcan reticle. Anyone else have the green Vulcan with similar issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    For 20,000 straight hours? GTFOH. The cheers aren't for China, in case you have a reading comprehension problem, everyone here that likes the Holosun products are because it is a better optic, China is the universally accepted negative part. Everyone accepts that fact. You don't have to buy it or like it. Totally cool...but bashing it with BS facts just makes you a simple minded hater. Nothing more. If you acknowledged the superiority but hated it because China...understood. Adding bs doesn't help your case and certainly doesn't help Trijicon get off their asses and get with innovation.

You will just be the guy with the '80 Camaro because 'Mericuh, while most people laugh at you on the side of the road in their Honda Accords.
    I don't need that type of superiority.

BTW: Honda is Japanese, but don't let that stop you being a smug argumentative .........

The vehicles in my driveway were made in this state, the CEO's office is 15 minutes away and they are under warranty if something does break.

But again don't let facts interrupt your childish arguments.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    But again don't let facts interrupt your childish arguments.
    You’re probably not one to be ending their comments with a statement like this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    You’re probably not one to be ending their comments with a statement like this.
    I've seen holosuns with dead batteries at the range, in a class and at competitions.
    I've even seen Trijicon sights with dead batteries as well.
    As I'm sure you are aware the majority of gun owners rarely use their guns, so the thoughts of it being in a dark area for 2.5 years is so far fetched you want to argue?

Are you that far gone?

Feedback Score
    https://www.guns.com/news/2022/01/25...e%20of%20light.

Oh yeah, and its Solar Failsafe system sucks in ambient light to charge an internal battery. Holosun tells us it can charge rapidly during regular range time and maintenance sessions with the internal battery, which is able to store a 20,000-hour (2.28 year) charge in the total absence of light.
    That's the first link if dozens saying the same thing.

Yeah I've used an RMR since 2015 taken two classes on their useage but didn't know the 101. Thanks you saved the world, yet again.

Screw it, I'll put you on the ignore.
    Have a great life!
    Last edited by .45fan; 01-25-22 at 16:14.

Feedback Score
    So just to sum up, you're all saying Vortex is the best???
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Capability is capability, periodendofstory.

We are at the point that mini-RDSs are little different in terms of argument than the trash-tier AR vs something duty-grade: I don't really care if somebody buys trash-tier because of the gun itself, but I'll bridle at somebody spending $900 on a $500 gun, then acting as they achieved something in the process.

Same with these optics. By any reasonable, objective metric from somebody able to objectively articulate it based upon a valid sampling, there are now devices on the market that it so that it can reasonably and objectively be argued that the purchase of a RMR represents having spend $X when equal or better capability device may be acquired for $X-30%.

The political angle is not say again NOT objective; it's passion and demagoguery shoehorned into a thin veneer of relevance that really only belongs at the thousand-foot view, not in the mud with us regular animals. Forget "innovative." The word you want to use, the only one that matters, is COMPETITIVE.

Speaking from the standpoint of beating these things up for funsies and work....Trijicon has lost it's competitiveness for technically and financially articulable reasons, and is still coming to grips with that fact. Like, when you tell them, they don't care because they hold the agency contracts they do, or they simply can't conceive it as possible. Part of their problem, the myopia.

Part of the problem, here, too.

Some of you.....NObody's a pocket commie until they start doing crap like distributing the Little Red Cookbook, and your protestations to the contrary depend utterly upon a preposterous level of butterfly-effect. It's just your vehicle for talking shit to others, and it's gonna stop, right meow. If you can't stop...do it anyway, or your choice in the matter will be removed.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    So just to sum up, you're all saying Vortex is the best???

I totally forgot my RMR suicided the glass about a year and a half ago.

Anything will break.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://www.guns.com/news/2022/01/25...e%20of%20light.

That's the first link if dozens saying the same thing.

Yeah I've used an RMR since 2015 taken two classes on their useage but didn't know the 101. Thanks you saved the world, yet again.

Screw it, I'll put you on the ignore.
    Have a great life!
    I guess I made a mistake in assuming you would understand that the ambient light charging is more a maintenance/endurance thing then charging a totally dead battery. I find it hilarious that you bash people about them bitching on changing out an RMR battery yet find it nearly an impossible ask to put an optic in direct sunlight every so often. Oh the horror! Those same people you talk about that leave their guns in safes for years are not changing their RMR batteries either. Guess what though, which optic turned on do you think would last longer in this particular situation that you are using to justify your lame argument? The RMR or the Holosun with shake awake?

You were the one putting out the stupid argument about focusing on two things not me. So go argue with yourself about that one.

Guess where most of your components in your car comes from? Your shoes? Clothing? Power generation? Paper products? Etc, etc. I guess that makes you "China boy with a mullet."

Now pardon me while I go eat some Moo Shoo pork and General Tso chicken.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 01-25-22 at 17:18.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    I totally forgot my RMR suicided the glass about a year and a half ago.

Anything will break.
    Wow, interesting that the whole piece of glass fell out. The only pistol optic I have seen fail was a Delta Point after being racked on the side of a barrier
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast