Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Nobody in this entire thread made any indications of buying 100% Chinese stuff. So stop with the nonsense. And fact that you yourself are using Chinese stuff to post this dribble certainly doesn’t put you in the class of patriotic American that you’re portraying yourself as.
    Holosun is 100% Chinese. The effing parent company is in China, the product us made in China, with Chinese parts.

FFS only a retard would not be able to see that is a 100% product made from an non ally country.

As I said if you want to go with that, so be it. I suck if what friends and family lose jobs because people make zero effort to buy American.

China boy in this thread, started a thread about buying an hour nferiir Japanese vehicle plus raved on Chinese optics.

My effing phone was made in not China by a company that pulled all operations out if China several years ago.
    If you say I'm as bad as these 100% China people because my phone MIGHT have a couple Chinese parts. I am dine with you as well since that us moronic.
    Last edited by .45fan; 01-27-22 at 15:02.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I for the last 2 years have been vocal about being anti Chinese and even spent time and effort to try and not buy things made in China. I gave up because it is impossible to not buy Chinese in the USA today.

I have called for Congress to pass laws to make it criminal to do business in China. Damn I am pissed at Trump for not nuking Chinese cities.

But members of Congress will not pass such a law for they are making way too much money off China and it's American partners.

So the fact that I have bought a Holosun 509T, does not mean I have sold out the country. The country has already been sold out.
    I Gabe had friends and family lose jibs because if sell outs buying foreign crap, there us no chance in hell I'll buy 109% Chinese crap when American us available.
    I don't care what others are doing, the old saying about jumping off bridges comes to mind.
    I've used Trijicon since 2015, it severs the purpose its supposed to.

You need to do what you need to do, but supporting an non ally is selling out as far as I'm concerned.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fan View Post
    Holosun is 100% Chinese. The effing parent company is in China, the product us made in China, with Chinese parts.

FFS only a retard would not be able to see that is a 100% product made from an non ally country.

As I said if you want to go with that, so be it. I suck if what friends and family lose jobs because people make zero effort to buy American.

China boy in this thread, started a thread about buying an hour nferiir Japanese vehicle plus raved on Chinese optics.

My effing phone was made in not China by a company that pulled all operations out if China several years ago.
    If you say I'm as bad as these 100% China people because my phone MIGHT have a couple Chinese parts. I am dine with you as well since that us moronic.
    Well then you should probably stop using this forum too because the servers that host it undoubtedly contain Chinese components. Do it for America!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    You need to do what you need to do, but supporting an non ally is selling out as far as I'm concerned.
    I bet I could walk through your house and find products were made totally or in part in China. Let's stop the rhetoric and hyperbole, put down the ol' red, white, and blue, and have an intellectually honest conversation.

How about this--and just throwing spitballs here--we should support each other and not throw daggers because people buy 'X' from 'Y' company which is made in 'Z' country.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    I bet I could walk through your house and find products were made totally or in part in China. Let's stop the rhetoric and hyperbole, put down the ol' red, white, and blue, and have an intellectually honest conversation.
    This is the part that’s lost on so many. We have a local environmental loud mouth that posts videos from her smartphone while driving in her pickup truck. It’s hypocritical and they are completely oblivious to that fact. Put your money where your mouth is. If you don’t like China fine, I don’t like it either, but until you figure out how to cut every aspect of China out of your life you’re just another gum smacking hypocrite.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    This is the part that’s lost on so many. We have a local environmental loud mouth that posts videos from her smartphone while driving in her pickup truck. It’s hypocritical and they are completely oblivious to that fact. Put your money where your mouth is. If you don’t like China fine, I don’t like it either, but until you figure out how to cut every aspect of China out of your life you’re just another gum smacking hypocrite.
    I hate China as much as anyone--maybe a bit moreso, a friend of my wife is a Chinese dissident who is now here so we get the stories.

BUT: China has spent decades putting themselves in this position, and I have no clue how to totally disenfranchise from their material influence. I'd be first I line if I knew how.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It's kinda sad, this could have been a really productive thread.

I truly dont understand this "American or Die!" crowd.

Most of the people they are trying to argue with ARE FELLOW AMERICAN's. Like no need to convince me of why I want to make money and feed my family. The conversation can go so much further than that. And I'm being honest here: "are you living your own truth's?" I'd be willing to bet half the shit (or more) you own is made in Chyna.

And really; if you dont like a thread, dont even post in it. I dont own a single AK, and I also dont go and dick up their section of the internet. If we cant talk freely about ideas, there's no point in talking.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    Disregard not worth the headache.
    Last edited by .45fan; 01-27-22 at 22:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You gotta love the "what I use does the job just fine and everything else is a gimmick" mentality. We would still be hand cranking our windows, using big ass motorola cell phones, and watching SD def TV. He actually called a Toyota an inferior Japanese vehicle. That shows you what bizzaro world he lives in. I bet he doesn't even realize that in 2019, the most US made truck was a Honda freaking Ridgeline. What a curmudgeon idiot. Exactly like a libtard, facts don't matter, just emotion.

Feedback Score

I've used Trijicon since 2015, it severs the purpose its supposed to.

I have used a red dot since 2001, my first was a Dr. Optic. Every red dot since then to this year has been a RMR. I now have Leupold Delta Micro and one Holosun.

Are you willing for a person from this form that lives close to you to come tear your house apart to verify it is a Chinese free environment?

Calling people a sell out for a Holosun is a very cheap shot. Because I promise you, 100% you have multiple items in your place made in China.

1. Meds both over the counter and prescription
    2. Electronics
    3. Food
    4. Clothing

So please mellow out.

I think I am the only one that has called for international rules of engagement to be put in place for a NBC attack against the world by China.

So sell out i don't think so.

I also tried for 6 months to go China free, it is impossible.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast